Breakup Sex 2

It was the day after them getting back together. They stayed up all night talking and doing... let's just say fun things ;). Sean and Kaycee were still sleeping after exhaustion from staying awake until 4 am.

It was now 12 in the afternoon and they were still in bed. Wrapped in each others arms naked under Sean's sheets, Sean and Kaycee being fast asleep wasn't the problem. The problem was that Sean had completely forgot that he was inviting his family over for lunch and dinner that day.

He didn't realize it until he heard someone come crashing into his room. "HEY SE- oop- im sorry" Serris said bursting into Sean's bedroom. "AAAHH" Kaycee screamed pulling the sheets over body. "WHAT THE HELL?" Sean yelled rubbing his eyes. "What are you doing here?"

"Did you forget that you invited us over for the day." Serris sighed. "Us?" Sean asked. He couldn't think straight since he was still half asleep." "Who's us?" He asked again.

Serri's just rolled her eyes and face palmed at her brothers forgetfulness. "Sean, you invited Me, Sarah, Mom, and Dad over. Did you forget that soon?"

"No but isn't that supposed to be at noon?" Sean still confused from the whole situation. "Sean..." Serris sighed. "Yes?" Sean replied.

"Ugh, just look at your phone. Also Hi Kaycee. Sorry we had to greet each other like this today." Serris smiled. Kaycee waved back too embarrassed to let words escape from her mouth. She watched as Serris walked out of the room before sprinting up to grab her clothes.

"Oh my god. Does everyone know now? Is it that obvious? What will your parents say? Will Serris tell she caught us naked in bed together? What will my parents say?" Kaycee ranted panicking around the room.

"Babe, relax. Serris isn't a snitch, nobody will know except her." Sean eased. Kaycee nodded. "Well are you gonna put some clothes on or not?" She asked Sean averting his attention back onto her and not his phone.

Sean took the hint to get up and put on sweatpants and a t shirt after his boxers. He even walked over to Kaycee and kissed her on her forehead trying to calm her nerves. "Don't be so stressed, my family loves you." Sean convinced.

"Loved. With a D. I basically broke your heart, how much did they love me after that?" Kaycee asked frantically. "Just as much." Sean smiled than walked out her door letting her finish changing in his room while he went to greet his parents.

"Hey mom, hey dad." Sean greeted. They returned with hugs. That's when Kaycee walked out of the room in his clothes. "Kaycee!" Sean's parents cheered as she made her way over to them to give hugs.

"Hello. Nice to see you!" she beamed. "I didn't know you would be here." Sarah called from the other side of the room.

"Oh yeah, it was kinda a last minute thing." Sean shrugged. "You got that right." Serris said with a fake cough. Cheuk looked at her with a scrunched eyebrow. "What?"

"Nothing." Sean rushed leading his family to his kitchen where they could all be seated while giving Serris a glare.

"Well I wasn't expecting to also have Kaycee over so I don't exactly have enough chairs to fit all of us." Sean sighed.

"Oh no that's okay. I wasn't planning on staying anyways, Jojo wants to meet to talk about a upcoming project. It was nice seeing you all again, and hope I can see you guys soon." Kaycee said after grabbing her bag and heading from the door.

They waved goodbye and gave her a smile. She caught Serris's smirk and wink before she turned around and giggled to herself about that. How embarrassing.

Sean followed her into the hallway where the front door stood. A wall that was between the kitchen and the hallway separated them and his family.

"Are you sure?" Sean asked. "Cause I can jus-" "No no, you have fun with your family. They only come around every so often. I don't want to interrupt."