Ignoring boyfriend (prank)

Didn't proof read that great so sorry if there is a lot of errors and spelling mistakes.

"Hey guys, It's me Kaycee, welcome back! Now usually I'm here with my boyfriend Sean, but today i'm not because i'm doing my first prank on him. And honestly, I'm actually like really scared. It's going to be the ignoring boyfriend prank which should be funny because he's super needy for attention. alike seriously I can tell you he's going to be a baby." Kaycee says to her camera.

"So ten minutes ago i told him to come over to my apartment, which as you can see i'm in right now. So he should be here in about ten to fifteen minutes. I'm putting a few cameras around the apartment so i can like walk away if I need to."

Later when Sean got their he let himself in with his own set of keys Kaycee gave him. "Hey babe i'm here!" Sean shouts while walking through the door. "Omg he's here. Kaycee whispers to the camera in her room. I'm not going to respond."

After making his way into her room and seeing her, he repeats his self. "Hellooooo. I'm here!" Kaycee just continues to scroll on instagram ignoring his entry. Sean starts to notice her behavior. "What's wrong?" He asks crawling onto the bed with her. After he scooted up close to her, she gets up and walks out the room and onto a kitchen stool.

Sean took the hint and copied what she did. "What did I do this time?" He asks dramatically throwing his hands up in the air. "I just got here. Plus you asked me to come. Kaycee still didn't respond so he had no choice but to run up to her. And before she could get up, he had his hands wrapped around her hugging her from behind while she sat on the chair.

"What's wrongggg?" Sean whined. Kaycee couldn't help but laugh at his childish behavior. "Dang it!" Kaycee shouts. "What?" Sean asked. "I wanted to last longer than that!" She answered. She then got up and grabbed the camera that was hidden behind a bowl. She laughed as he stormed into her room trying to avoid making eye contact with the camera. He got to her room and climbed into the blankets trying to hide his self.

Kaycee decided to leave him alone and turn off the camera. "Alright it's off. You can come out now." She sighed. He peaked his head out slightly to see if it were true. "Show me your hands" He demanded. Kaycee lifted her arms to show her empty hands. She then jumped on the bed next to Sean making sure not to actually hurt him.

"Sorry." Kaycee whispered. "Nope. Now I get extra attention today." He complained. Kaycee rolled her eyes at his neediness. After a couple minutes of sitting in silence, thinking about what she wanted to say while Sean was pouting she sat back up. 

"Okay, let's start with this." She suggested while climbing onto him and bending down to give him a soft kiss lasting a couple seconds. "W-w- wait. Is that camera still on?" Sean asked pointing to the hidden camera Kaycee forgot to turn off. "We can cut this out." Kaycee shrugged.

She bent down to kiss him more and more which turned into a make out session that lasted for a while until Sean flipped her over.

Well that happened. :What did you think? TELL IN THE COMMENTS!!