Exhausted

Kaycee could barely walk any farther without collapsing. She had been working on a collaboration piece with Tricia Miranda for almost 14 hours straight just to shoot a video with Matt Stefinina that took almost five hours.

She already didn't get much sleep the night before because of her family calling to tell her her some important news. Almost everyday had been long for her after starting the project with Tricia. Sean hadn't been working on any projects and only took a few classes at Millenium Dance Complex during the day.

"Kayc?" Sean yells from their bedroom. He had heard her come in but didn't say anything which was very unusual of her. As soon as she walks through the door she would greet him with a goofy "Honey i'm home!" But not today.

She still managed to climb up the stairs and to their bedroom before completely passing out on their bed. "Oh my god. How long have you been working?" Sean asked, a concerned look taking over his face. Still not having enough energy to move she answered with "almost 18 hours."

They both had been working more than most Adults their age have. Of course they loved dance, it was their passion, but sometimes it could be way too tiring.

"Are you okay? You look like a Zombie." Sean sighs rubbing her back. Kaycee still didn't want to move, but she didn't want to speak even more. Her head sank deeper into the comforter as she slightly nodded a yes.

Lie.

He could tell it was a lie. Kaycee had been so tired coming home the past few day's because of her work schedule. I mean how could she not be.

Sean always thought Kaycee was the most beautiful women on Earth, and still does. But with the huge dark bags under her eyes and the puffy nose he could immediately tell she wasn't getting anywhere near enough sleep.

"Do you want me to get you ready for bed?" Sean asked knowing how big of a help that would be. Again Kaycee shook her head softly before sinking deeper into the bed.

Although she wasn't being 100% clear, Sean took the hint to get up from where he was lying down. He started to pull her shoes off setting them in their closet, after emptying her backpack. He got her changed into sweatpants and a t-shirt. The whole time she was falling in and out of her slumber.

Finally after taking off her outside clothes and putting her in new clothes, a simple task that would normally only take around five minutes, turned to a nearly impossible job that took almost twenty minutes. He climbed into bed right next to her so she could snuggle right into him.

As soon as he lied down he realized he didn't take off her make-up. "Uhm babe?" Sean whispered. "Mhm?" she responded, still having her eyes closed. "You still have your make-up on." He says.

She sighed realizing how messy it could be. "UGHHHH!!" The girl screamed into her pillow before rolling over to get out of the bed, but before she could, a hand was grabbing her and pulling her back down. Kaycee finally opened her eyes to see Sean grabbing her waist.

"You know what? Fuck it." He says, pulling her down. "No but what about the sheets?" Kaycee responded trying to pull herself up again. She knew she was tired but not enough to keep her from wiping off makeup. "We can wash them tomorrow, now come here." Sean ended the conversation considerately.  He too has been too tired to walk coming home from work, and Kaycee was always there to help him fall asleep.

"Thank you." She mumbled after she got settled into his grasp on her. "Yeah yeah, but promise me you won't go in tomorrow. You're overworked and need a day off." Sean responded not knowing if he would get an answer.

Her mind was so jumbled up that she couldn't fully understand what was going on. She nodded again anyways agreeing with him. Letting out her last final words before fully going into a deep sleep she whispered to Sean a, "Goodnight" and, "Love you." with a small yawn.

"Goodnight Kayc,  love you more." He replied, kissing her although she wasn't conscious any longer to enjoy it. She had come home tired many times before but this was the first time she seriously could not keep her eyes open for more than five seconds.

I guess you could say she was... exhausted.

Nothing really to say about this except this was an idea that sounded better in my head. did you like it though? Tell me in the comments.