Chapter 7

4 months later...

********

Ricky & Amy (Ricky's POV)

Today Amy and I are moving into Amy's childhood house. It was extremely nice of Amy's mom to let us live in the house. 

"Hi mom," Amy said as we entered the house with our stuff.

"Hi guys," She responded.

"Thanks for letting us move in here," I said.

"No problem. Amy and Ashley loved growing up here and so I want to watch your kids groups up here," Anne explained.

Amy and I moved all of our stuff into the house. We kept most of the same furniture. Amy and I moved into the master bedroom while we moved John into Amy's old room and we are keeping the nursery the same for baby #2.

Amy and I finally finished unpacking and we both put John down to sleep and I cooked a romantic dinner for Amy when George and Kathleen entered.

"Are we interrupting?" George asked.

"No. You are not. Would you like to join us?" I asked.

"Sure," George responded.

"The house is looking nice Kathleen," Chimed in.

Kathleen and George took a seat at the table and I served them with a plate of food.

"How's Grace?" I asked trying to make small talk.

"She is good," Kathleen responded, "She is focusing on college and dating Jack,"

"Nice. How's Tom?" I asked.

"He is good. He loves living with George," Kathleen answered.

"So Amy and Ricky" George said.

"Yes dad," Amy replied.

"Do you know the gender of the baby?" George questioned.

"No we don't," I responded.

"Aren't you five months pregnant? You didn't get the opportunity yet," George said trying to clarify what's going on.

"The doctor asked us at the last appointment but we decided to wait," Amy said quickly.

"Oh," George responded.

Later that evening after George and Kathleen left Amy was reading in bed when I entered and sat down next to her.

"Everything okay?" Amy asked.

"I can't stop thinking about dinner," I replied.

"What about it?" She asked.

"When your dad asked about the gender I wanted to know and tell him," I said to her.

"I thought we agreed to wait until birth," Amy said.

"I know thats what we agreed but I changed my mind," I truthfully said.

Amy gave me the death stare, "I still want to wait."

"Fine," I agreed.

"Thank you. We will know in 4 months," Amy said.

"Shouldn't we decide the name ahead of time," Ricky suggested.

"I didn't know John's name until I looked at him. Keep both boy and girl names in your head," Amy instructed. 

"Ok. I love you," I told her.

"I love you too," Amy responded.

*********

Adrian & Omar (Omar's POV)