Chapter 2

******

Amy & Ricky (Amy's POV)

I walk out the entrance of the airport. Ricky and I talk by the bushes and I love him and I do want to be with him.

"Ricky," I say.

"Amy, Don't say anything! I love you Amy and I had hope you would come back for me and realize what your heart says" He says.

"I was sitting by the gate and thinking about our memories and everything we have been through together and I listened to my heart and it said to come back for you because we belong together!" I exclaim.

"Lets go home Amy," He says.

I go over and take his hand and we start walking and as I look into his eyes I think. I am in love with him and I do want to be with him. 

When we get to the apartment we go over and sit on the couch together. 

"Where is John?" I question

"With my parents," he replies. 

"Is it too late to get married tomorrow?" I ask.

"Nope, the only people who know we called it off was your parents" He replied. 

"Lets get married tomorrow but get a good nights sleep tonight," I say.

Ricky turns off the lights and we cuddle. We look at each other and we think about how much we love each other and how much we want to spend the rest of our lives together. We are a family and I suppose I can go to the same college as Ricky does.