Chapter 4

Ricky & Amy (Amy's POV)

Ricky and I headed to Italy for our honeymoon. It has always been my dream to travel to Italy since Ben spent the summer in Bologna. 

"This is gorgeous," I said to Ricky as I entered our honeymoon suite. It was huge. I entered the bed room and I saw the heart shaped bed with rose petals. I sat down and took out my phone and started to dial my dads phone number.

Ricky enters the bedroom and grabs my phone out of my hand, "John is fine."

"I know. I just miss him," I replied to Ricky.

"I know you do, Mrs. Underwood," Ricky said to me.

"I love the sound of that. At least we actually got married this time," I responded.

"Have you talked to Hudson?" Ricky asked me.

"I told them I am planning on staying in California for college. Hudson is my dream but my real dream is being your wife and being John's mom," I explained to Ricky.

"You got accepted to the college where I go," Ricky told me.

"So we can be a family," I said.

Ricky sits down next to me and he looks me in the eyes. Then one thing led to another if you know what I mean.

********

Adrian & Omar (Adrian's POV)

I entered Omar and I's New York apartment. I saw him typing on his computer and watching tv. The living room was a mess. I sat on the couch next to him.

"How was Amy's and Ricky's wedding?" Omar asked me.

"Beautiful," I responded.

"Do you wish it was you?" Omar asked.

"The time I spent with Ricky in High School was great. He loves Amy and I love you. So no," I responded to Omar.

"Good answer," He said.

"You really need to clean up in here," I told him.

"Well now that you're home you can do it," He told me.

"I can't. I am not your maid," I responded to him.

********

Grace & Jack (Grace's POV)

I was sitting in the living room at my moms house when I heard Jack enter. He walked into the kitchen.

"Hi. Mrs. Juergens? Is that right?" Jack asked her.

"Yes. It is Juergens again," My mom responded , "What can I do for you, Jack?"

"I know Grace broke off our engagement but I miss her," He told my mom.

"I am sorry. I like you Jack but I still feel the same way. Grace is 18 years old. She has college and med school. She hasn't really dated. I want her to go out into the world," My mom explained to Jack.

"Didn't you get married young?" Jack asked her.

"Yes. I did marry George young but that marriage fell apart because I cheated on him. I felt like his slave and that I never got to experience other men," My mom explained to Jack.

"What are you saying?" He questioned my mom.

"I do not want you and Grace to be in the same position as me and George. Wait a while. If it is meant to be then it will happen," My mom explained.

"Thanks. If you love someone, let them go and if they come back they are yours," Jack recited to my mom.

"Good. You got the point," My mom smiled at Jack.

"Have a nice day," Jack said as he exited the kitchen.

I got up off the couch and entered the kitchen and sat down at the counter.

"You heard that?" My mom asked me.

"I did," I responded.

"I think you made the right decision to call off the engagement," My mom assured me.

"I hope so," I responded.

********

Ben (Ben's POV)

I am sitting on my bed when Camille and my dad enter. "How are you doing?" My dad asked me.

"Why would you ask that?" I growled back.

"Well Amy and Ricky just got married and we wanted to make sure you were okay with that," Camille said.

"I am okay. I am going to Hudson University in New York to start my life. Amy is staying here in California with Ricky and John," I summed up to them.

"So you are okay?" My dad asked.

"I am closing the door off with Amy," I announced.

"You have really grown up," My dad said.

"Amy and Ricky and John are a family and they should stay a family," I said.

"Camille is this our son," My dad said to Camille.

"Looks like him but he isn't acting like him," Camille joked.

"It's me," I confirmed.