Chapter 20 - The End

5 years later...

*******

Amy & Ricky (Amy's POV)

"Amy," My dad said as he and Kathleen entered our house.

"Hey," I said as I entered the kitchen and gave my dad and Kathleen a big hug.

"Grandpa," John said as he and Emily came running into the kitchen.

"Their are my favorite grandkids," My dad said.

"Thanks for coming for dinner. Anne and Paige will be here soon," Ricky said as he entered the kitchen.

"Thanks for the invite," Kathleen replied.

"Hi," My mom said as she opened the door with Paige.

"Great. Let's eat," I announced.

We all entered the dining room and sat around the table. It made me flashback to all the memories that we made in there.

"Amy, Ricky. How are you guys doing?" My mom asked.

"Really well. John and Emily are in school. I am a full time teacher at Grant. It started off rocky but I love my job. It is working out," I announced.

"I am also doing great. I have an incredible wife and kids. Since I took over for Leo, I am busy. But he keeps coaching me on how to balance work with family," I said.

"Mom, how was the Alaskan Cruise?" I asked.

"So pretty. Paige and I had a great time. Next we plan on traveling to Australia," My mom said.

"I don't know what we more pretty. Your mom or the cruise," Paige chimed in.

"That's sweet. Dad and Kathleen how are things?" I asked.

"Good. My restaurant is doing well," He said.

"Your dad is actually looking to hire a manager so he can take more time off. We want to travel the world," Kathleen announced.

"We do. I still want to be the owner but have flexibility," My dad added.

"You guys can travel with us," Paige excitedly said.

"That's a match made in heaven," I joked.

Everything turned out for the better. We are all happy and we love spending time together. My life couldn't be better.

*******

Adrian & Omar (Adrian's POV)

"Omar I am home," I said as I entered our house.

"How was work?" He asked.

"Good. I had this client who was a pain in the ass. That's what I get for being a lawyer," I joked.

"There is nothing you can't handle," Omar said.

Our four kids, Julia, Ellie, Noah, and Kevin run into the room chanting mom and come up to give me a big hug me.

"You guys missed me," I said.

"Can we eat now?" Julia said.

"Of course. Dinner is ready," Omar announced.

We all went and sat around the dining room table and had dinner. Moving back to California with Omar was the best decision. He has a job he loves. I am a lawyer at the best law firm in California. Most importantly we have four incredible kids. Even though we adopted because I can't have kids, they still feel like they are mine.

*******

Grace & Jack (Grace's POV)

Today was the day that I leave my house for the first time since Daniel died. I ran out of food and I need to eat so I enter the grocery store. I am walking down aisle 4 when all of a sudden I run Jack Grace.

"Hi Jack," I said.

"Grace. Didn't see you there," He said.

I walk over and give hum a big hug.

"I can't believe we lost touch. You look great," I told him.

"I feel great. I haven't had a drink in 5 years," He told me.

"I knew you could do it. Who was the lucky lady?" I asked.

"Her name was Katie. We were married for four years but she recently passed away of cancer," He explained to me.

"I remember her I saw her at the mall with you. I am sorry to hear about her passing away," I said.

"What's been going on with you?" He asked.

"I actually married Katie's ex boyfriend, Daniel. But he also passed away a year ago but in a car accident," I explained.

"I am sorry to hear that," He said. 

"I know this is sudden and out of the blue but would you be interested in maybe going out again for dinner or coffee," I proposed to him.

"That sounds great," He replied.

Jack and I spent the next 20 minutes catching up in that aisle. I finally understand what my mom was telling me. Despite all the hiccups and turbulence, you will end up with the person you are meant to be with. That person is Jack. 

*******

Ben & Lindsey (Ben's POV)

I am sitting at the dining room table with the twins. We always eat dinner together and Lindsey is running late.

"Where's mom?" Brooke asked.

"She's coming," I replied.

"Sorry I am late," Lindsey said as she entered the dining room and sat down in her chair.

"How was work?" I asked.

"Really good. What about for you?" She responded.

"Also good," I said.

"Can your parents watch the twins this weekend? I think we should have a date night," Lindsey suggested.

"We love it when grandma and grandpa watch us. They let us get away with anything," Charlie added.

"I think they can," I replied.

"Awesome. Let's eat. This all looks incredible," Lindsey said.

"Thanks," I replied.

We eat dinner and talk about the usual stuff. We always have dinner as a family because it ensures that we are in our kids lives.

"Can we go play?" Brooke asked as she finished dinner.

"Mommy and Daddy aren't," I started to say.

"Yes you can," Lindsey interrupted and said.

"Thanks," Brooke said as she and Charlie got up and exited.

"What was that?" I asked, "We usually make them wait"

"I wanted to talk to you," She said, "I have to tell you something,"

"Ok," I said nervously.

"I'm pregnant," She replied.

"OMG Lindsey that's great news," I exclaimed.

"I brought a pregnancy test to work and took it after. That's why I am late," She explained.

I stood up and walked over to Lindsey so I could give her a big hug and kiss. My family is finally complete.

***********************************************************************************************

Authors note: Hi. This is the author. Thanks for reading the entire series. The Secret Life of an American teenager is my favorite show and I really liked creating my own sequel to it. If you would like me to create a prequel or sequel to another show or have an idea for a story, please leave a comment below. Have a nice day and thanks for all the support. Don't forget to follow me (: