-gorgeous-

He walked out the door, leaving with only cold air filling room and my lungs. It was so quiet i could hear my own heart pumping. I layed in my bed, he wasn't there beside me. I started to get blinded with the saltly tears building up in my eyes, i wasn't crying because i broke up with Draco. I lost the boy i once knew, the kind, gentle boy who wouldn't hurt me if it meant he died himself. What the hell was wrong with that git. I hated him. So much for what he did to me. Although the thought of Kai wouldn't leave my mind, he still lingered no matter what i did to push him out. But i knew one thing, i would not and will not be a sad little girl whos world breaks down because of someone idiotic massive jerk guy.

I got up and walking in front of my mirror, my next class was in an hour, it was lunch. But eating lunch wasn't my plan. I wiped the mascara running down my face and i started to refresh my makeup. I was thankful to god that if everything in my life was shit that i would still have my beautiful clear skin. I curled my long eyelashes and put a freash coat or two o mascara on. I wanted to make Draco regret what he's done. I put a clear- peach flavored lip gloss on. I culred my hair into perfect curls and brushed them out a little with my fingers. I quickly walked over to my closet and pulled our and off-the-shoulder v-neck dark green sweather and a pair of baggy black ripped jeans. I stood in my mirror admiring myself for a minute befroe i grabbed my books a strutted down into the common room where Draco was, but Theo was there too..thank god. Draco eyes never left me as i callled for Theo.

"Hey Theo!" I wasved him down along with his group of people he was talking to. He smiled and quickly came over, i corssed my arm in his and we walked out of the common room, to our next class. And i was so proud of what i just did and i never made eye contace with that snake.

When we got to class we took our seats next to each other. Defense against the Dark Arts was never my favortie but i was still excellent at it. Kai strutted in looking so good in his Slytherin robes. As soon as our eyes connected, he plastered a huge smrik upon his gorgeous face. He sat right behind me and Theo, but soon after, Draco walked in, his shoulders slummped, his hair a mess, his dress shirt untucked, he looked awful. He sat next to Panst and whispered something in her ear, she blushed and nodded torward him. He kept the stern, emotionless look on his face and he mindlessly watch the professor move on with his sorry exuse of a lesson.

I nearly fell alseep if it wasn't for Kai tapping my shoulder and passing me a note, sending me a snarky wink. I rolled my eyes and smriked and i turned back around as i opened the note.

"Party in the common room tonight at 10, you should come ;)"

I smiledat the note, i tunred back at Kai and nodded, a smirk emurgred from his face. I was exsited.

After dinner, i drug Theo into my dorm.

"Alright so there is a party in the common room tonight and you are soooo coming."

"Really? I don't really like socailizing" He laughed

"Well i'm not going without you so suck it up buttercup, you're going."

"Fine."

I jumped up and down, clapping with a smile on my face.

"Okay we need to get ready...like now it's 9"

"Alright alright, what should i wear?"

"Whatever you want Theo, it's a party"

"I'll see you down there"

"Yup!"

As he closed the door i started getting ready. I threw off my clothes and got my prefect silky dress put from my closet.

I felt like a goddes, i put my hair up into a messy but classy bun and put on a dark green eye shadow look and i was ready

I heard loud music coming from the common room and i knew the party had started. I heard a knock at my door, it was Theo. We chulked arms and made our way down in the common room where there were people dancing, drinking, playing games, sitting and laughing, it was wonderful.

Theo and I sat down and talked for a while having a couple of drinks, me having more than i should.

"I wanna dance."

"I don't dance"

"Well that's on you." I replied as i made my way to the dance floor.

I swung my hips to the beat of the music, i was just feeling the vibe, i felt amazing. Someone came up behind me and grabbed my hips, his neck pressing onto my shoulder, his chest touching my back as we danced to the music. What the hell was i doing? I was dirty dancing with a guy. He latched his lips onto my neck and began sucking and holy fuck it felt good. I tunred around me being super drunk, i kissed him wihtout even seeing who it was. I pulled away and open my eyes to meet the lust filled eyes of Kai fucking Wade. Oh fuck. But he didn't stop, he latched his lips onto mine again, the kiss getting hot and heavy really quickly, he pulled away and took my hand and led me torward the boys dormatries. He led me to this dark, huge room, with one bed. I assumed it was his. He locked the door and whispered "Silencio" before smashing his lips onto mine. He pushed me agaisnt the door, grabbing my face, deepening the kiss. WHAT THE HELL WAS I DOING?! I WAS OUT OF MY BLOODY MIND. But i didn't want it to stop and nor did it stop. He pressed he harder agaisnt the door and his hands slythered their way down to my theighs and he picks me up, i wrap my legs around his torso and he walks over to the bed laying my down gently, not breaking the kiss, suddenly he stops and his eyes meet mine.

"Are you sure?" He asks.

"Positive." I reply.

He reconnects his lips with mine as he slids the straps of my dress off my shoulders. I started to unbotton his shirt. He breaks the kiss, yanking off his shirt and unbuckling his belt. He flips me over and unzipps the dress slowly and pulls it off my curved body. Leaving me in my black-laced bra and matching underwear. He flips me back ober and stares at me drinking me in. He smirks as he pulls off his pants, leaving him in his boxers, he slides back on top of me, leaving kisses all over my body. Leaving hickeys everywhere. He un clasps my bra, his hands make thier way down to my panites, sliding them down. He takes his boxers off, lining himself up. He slides his tip in, not letting my ajust his size, he goes deeper, thrusting in and out, going deeper each time, he wanted me to take all of him in. And that's exactly what i did, without even blinking. He had to have been 12 inches, at least. As he went deeper, my moans became louder, his groans more intense.

"Your so beautiful." He whispers into my ear and he began to suck on my neck again.

I moaned by the sound of his soothing voice. He knew exactly what he was doing. I grabbed the sheets of the bed as he went deeper, reaching places i never thought exsisted for me.I was reaching my climax.

"K-kai im about t-to-"

"so do it gorgeous"

And i did, and it made him od it as well, he collapsed beside me, both panting but still staring into each others eyes. He puts his hands on my cheeks and kisses me softly. He gets up from his bed and reaches into his dwar and pulls out grey sweatpants and a t-shirt. He throws his sweatpants on and picks up my under from the floor and hands me them along with his t-shirt. I quickly put them on a he climbs into bed.

"Come here" He says.

I slid agaisnt him, my head on his bare chest. He played with my hair as i fell asleep on Kai Wade.

what the fuck just happened...