-betrayal-

"Harry put a love potion on you Madyline, he slipped it into your tea this morning at breakfast. I'm so sorry. I should have told you sooner."

"You mean to tell me that my close friend Harry Potter put me over some love potion to swoo over him and my best friend since BIRTH didn't tell me?"

"M, please i didn't mean t-"

"NO HERMIONE HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL ME?!"

"Madyline, i'm sorry i didn't have the heart to, i just didn't want to see you-"

"SEE ME WHAT? HURT? OH YEAH BECAUSE THAT BETTER THAN BEING PUT UNDER A FUCKING SPELL!"

"listen-"

"NO! I'M NOT GOING TO LISTEN WHEN YOU DIDN'T TELL ME I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANOTHER WORD ABOUT THE BLOODY THING!"

And with that i run away tears streaming down my eyes but then i feel someone grab my hand and swing me around to meet the eyes of Harry.

"Madyline, please liste it wasn't like-"

I didn't let him speak another word. My hand clashed against his face in fury to the point where he stumbled trying to gain balance. I was so hurt. I felt betrayed. How could they do this to me? When did i deserve to get taken advantage of? I looked at Harry bending down hold his now red cheek before i turned and ran up to the astronamy tower for the escape that i turley needed. I collapsed on the stone floor, my head in my kneeks just bawling at the fact that they could do that to me.
30 minutes had to have passed, i was still crying but i couldn't feel much as this point until i heard someone come up behind me and take me into their arms. They started to stroke my hair and they leaned down and said,
"It's alright darling, everthing is going to be okay..."

"Draco?"

"Yes darling it's me, what happened?"

"Harry. Hermione. Everyone. THEY ALL KNEW!"

"Knew what?"

"Harry put a love potion on me, he slipped it into my tea this morning, that's why iv'e been having those strange feelings. And Hermione knew. Everyone knew. How could they do that to me? HOW?"

"Potter did this to you? I'm going to fucking kill him. And you're mudblood friends had no right to hide this from you. No exuses. None at all."

"I don't know how to feel Draco, all i can feel is anger. AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!"

"It's alright darling, come here"

He pulls me closer and lays a kiss on my temple as he gentley places his head on top of mine and it melts all of the anger away, no one's ever been able to do that to me. No one. I look up at his silvery eyes in awe, he looks down at me with a simpathedic smile and leans down to kiss me. It was gentle and soft. I could feel the tension though. In that moment i knew. I loved him. Iv'e never fallen for someone so quickly. As we both gentley pull away we just stare into each others eyes for the longest time and i feel like i'm on top of the world.

After an hour or two of looking at the stars, he takes me to my dormitry.

"Goodnight love, remember i'll always be here. Forever."

"Forever."

I say as i kiss him on the cheek with a tight, warm hug.

I woke up ealry the next morning, around 5:30. I didn't want to face the others so i got dressed and went down to breakfast and had a quick cup of tea and a muffin. I took my sweet time strolling the halls, soaking in the peace and quiet beofre i was attacked by loud voices and stomping feet. I decied to take a walk down to Homsgade and back, i mean there wasn't anything else to do, in the distance, i saw someone. It was Draco. He snapped his head back and as soon as he saw my face his face lit up and ran towards me and picked me up and spun me around as he kissed me.