-the forbbiden forest-

Madyline Riddle (aka you)
I close my door and lean up against it. I rest my hand on my forhead trying to comprhend what happened today. So much happened and i really couldn't handle anymore, it was a very stressful day, but i spoke too soon. I looked up to see Draco sitting on my bed with his hands in his face. It looked like he was crying but i didn't go near him to hear well enough, i slowly crept torward the other side of the room where Draco sat.

"Draco?"

"Blue?..." He said, with the sound of his voice he was crying, and it was right, he pulled away from his hands and faced me, his face was red and his eyes were puffy, tears streaming down his face non-stop. His eyes were like a lost puupy.

"Why did you come here Draco?" I questioned sternly.

"I-I need to apologize for what iv'e done to you....and t-tell you wh-y i did the-m..."

"Yeah a apology would be nice." I stood there with crossed arms.

He gets up and walks over to me quickly, i flinch so hard that he jolted. I slowly lowered my hands away from my face to look up at him, his lip quivering. He reaches and puts ahand on my head softly, i stiff up and he moves it to my cheek.

"I'm s-so sorry Madyline.." even more tears streaming down his face. I looked into his silver eyes and i saw the boy i once knew, i haven't seen that in his eyes since he first attacked me in the hallway.

"There are so many things i need to say but i-i can't." He whimpers.

"Why?" I whisper, still stiffened by his touch.

"I can't tell you but maybe i can write i-it down. But i don't have much time." He says taking his hand away from my face, making my flinch again, he turns to my desk and grabs a peice of parchment and a quil, he dip the quil in the ink, his hands shaking a little. He jots down something and hands it me, he sits back down on my bed staring at the ground. I left my gaze from him and looked at the parchment,

Voldemort.

Was all it read, my face froze in pure shock, my father? What does he have to do with Draco ABUSING me? I look back at Draco to see him staring lifelessly at the ground, suddenly, his face jolts up and his eyes are pure black, he closes and opens them again and they are back to normal but this time, the eyes that i saw before were gone...again. He looks straight at me and anger grew on his face and he gets up with a venomus smirk on his face and slowly walks torward me.