-connection-

NEW CHARACTER ALERT!!!

Anakin Dyson

1 month later, April 7th
I woke up in my bed..confused as to what happend the night before, i forgot everything. I drank way too much to remember anything. But i'm glad i'm stilll in my own bed. But besides me not having a clue of what happened last night, i had to get ready. As Theo invited me to the Three Broomsticks. I rolled out of bed. I tried to stand but it was like my strength had been taken away from me...weird. I stumbled torward the bathroom, tearing off my clothes. I turn on the shower and wait for the water to warm up. I stepped into the shower, the hot water running down my back, the steam filling the bathroom.

Kai
Last night. Holy shit. After what happened with her last night...i had to talk to her. It's like i'm just drawn to her in some type of way. I approached her door and knocked slightly, no answer. I wiggled the door nob and it was unlocked. I walk in to steam coming out of the bathroom, i quickly shut the door behind me.

Madyline
I slick my hair back and the water falls down onto my head. My heart dropped as i saw a figure stand outside my bathroom door, i couldn't see who it was because of the steam that fogged the glass. They remove their shirt and slowly steps closer to the shower door. They slide down their pants and open the door. Oh fuck. Kai. He steps in with ease, sliding the door shut behind him.

"Miss me?" He smirks.

I was at a loss for words, why would he come in here witho- oh my god. Did we...LAST NIGHT. Ssssshit. He walks up to me as i back up into the wall. He puts his hands on the wall beside my head, the water dripping onto his back. We stared into each others eyes for so long. I grabbed my face with his huge hands and pulled me into a intense kiss. It was warm, hungry. He pressed me harder into the tile wall, his hand explored my body as i grip onto his neck. His hand on my thighs, he breaks the kiss for a second "up." he demands. I jumped up onto him and wrap my legs around his torso as he grips my waist, pressing my harder into the tile, making me arch my back. He lines himself up waiting to enter into me. I nodd slightly inbetween our kiss and he slips himself inside with ease. He went deeper into me as i deepened the kiss, our lip moving in sync and he buckles his hip against mine, ii let out a loud moan into his neck and i could just feel the smirk start to grow on his face. I throw my head back as he latches hiself onto my neck like a leach. He sucks forcfully as i groan with pleasure as he thrusts inside me. We came insdie each other. he let me down gently as planted a kiss on my soar lips as he walked out of the shower, wrapping a towel around his waist. I smile as i finish my shower, i quickly get out and make my way torward my closet, i figured Kai left so i let my towel drop to the floor, i was rummaging through my clothes and pulled out a black mini skirt and a dark green v-neck sweather. I tuned around and find Kai in his Slytherin sweather and black dress pants, reading a book.

"Kai!" I shouted as i cover myself with my clothes.

"I'm not looking, and even if i was, why would it matter after what we just did." He smirks.