-the final battle, the final goodbye-

Whoa, two updates in one day holy shit. Alright some of ya'll bout to get PISSED THE HELL OFF about this chapter, this was a very hard decision to make, and trust me i cried writing this, there will be one more chapter after this one, thank you all so much this book almost has 700 reads! That really means so much to me so thank you for all the support, seriously. I hope you like this chapter, this is a kinda sorta not really a longer one so grab some snacks, drinks, tissues, whatever you need. Now i present to you the final battle, the final goodbye.

Madyline's pov

I didn't sleep that much, i was so worried about protecting the ones i love, and how in the world i was suppost to pull off killing my own father. I felt sort of guilty even though he's done nothing but bring pain into my life, i didn't want to kill him but i knew i had to, so i could save everyone. I told the others what had to be done in order for this to end, Hermione wasn't the biggest fan of the fact that i had to kill. But today was important, i was going to tell them Voldemort's my father, i've put it off for far too long. I needed to do it now, i got out of my bed wiht modivation but i was terrified, what were they going to think? I couldn't care, i had to tell them.

I threw on some clothes and gathered everyone up later in the evening , Kai, Anakin, Theo, Pansy, Blaise, Draco, Harry, Ron, Hermione, the twins, Luna, and Ginny. We all met in the Slytherin common room, we sat close to each other they looked at me with confusion.

"Not to be rude, but why did you call us here?" Ron politley questioned.

"So i told you all last night that i was the one who has to kill Voldemort..-" I started.

"Yes at 2 in the morning." Hermione mummbled.

"Yeah so the reason why i-i have to do it i because im the cursed child, i'm the daughter of Bellatrix...and Voldemort is my father." I fretted.

Shocked looks, horrifed looks, stunned looks were passed around.

"Voldemort is you're father?" Harry repeated.

"Yes." I disclosed.

"Why didn't you tell us sooner?" Ginny asked.

"I didn't want to worry you all, but it doesn't matter now, i have to kill him and it'll all be over but there's one more thing..." I continued, " If anyone else kills Voldemort...i die along with him, and that's what makes me cursed."

Hermione started to tear up, "What i-if something go-es wrong..what if y-you-" I cut her off by hugging her tightly.

"I'll be okay i promise, this is me saving all of you, i can't let any of you die, i refuse to let that happen." I weap.

I reassure everyone it'll be okay and we all have dinner in the dining hall, but while we are eating storm clouds form over the celings, scream come out of girls mouths, i grab onto Theo, he wrapps his arms around me and we look up into the dark clouds.

"Attention Hogwarts students, the time of the battle is near, but if you do not wish to fight and you want you're precious school in one piece, give me Madyline and you're school will be untouched. Give me Madyline and everyone will come to no harm." A whisper hisses thoughout the room, he face turns red as i stand up,

"YOU WILL NOT WIN, NOT TODAY, NOT EVER." I yell as the dark cloud roll away, suddenly i feel arms grab onto me it was Crabbe and anoher strong Slytheirn boy, they were dragging me away.

"Well how do we give her over?" Crabbe shouts torward Professor McGonagall.

"GET OFF OF ME!" I say trying to shake out of their grasp, Crabbe loosens his grip and i knock him back. Anakin came running over standing in front of me, Theo followed, then Harry, then Draco, Hermione, Blaise, Kai, Pansy, Ginny, the twins, and Ron, making a circle around me, i hold onto Anakin's hand.