-bipolar-

NEW CHARACTER ALERT!!

KAI WADE

THEO WEST

THEO WEST

This feeling, this urge, these emotions trapped inside me, are killing me as seconds go by

This feeling, this urge, these emotions trapped inside me, are killing me as seconds go by. The mark doesn't bother me anymore, unless father needs me.
But one night around 9pm, the mark burned like it never did before, i quickly appeared where me and my father always met, in the huge, dark dining room with the large table dead in the middle. He was already sitting at one side of the long table and i slowly sat down, the antisaption killing me.

"My dear..." He started.

"I have news for you.."

I tilt my head slightly in confusion. Suddenly, a woman came out from the shadows, she was around 5'6, with almost white hair, it was so blonde, she had bright blue eyes, and wore dark robes to match the aesthedic of the manor, then came out a very good-looking boy, my eyes were glued to him, like damn this boy was fine. He had to have been 6'4 1/2, he had dark brown hair, brown eyes, he was fit too, i could just IMAGINE the rock hard abs he had under his dark suit we has wearing, the woman took a seat near Voldemort, while the boy stood at his side, looking straight at me.

"This is Tary Wade and her son, Kai Wade." He spoke up.

"And why are they so important that you had to burn me?" I asked annoyed.

I mouth almost dropped as he took the woman's hand in his and kissed it gently.

"This is my....girlfriend."

I almost barfed at the sight.

The silence was killing each and every one of us. Finally the boy walked himself over to me and i stood up quickly as he approached.

"I'm Wade, Kai Wade, and who are you?" The boy said in a deep, sexy voice. I almost melted at the sound. He reached out his hand for me to shake and i took it.

"I'm Madyline Lestrange-Riddle." I replied, shaking his hand.

"So you're Madyline..." He said and his eyes searched me up and down. He smirked as he raised my hand to his mouth, giving it a peck.