-the task-

I thought that the party would be in one of the common rooms but i was mistaken, i was led by the girls torwards the forbbiden forest which was odd, but as we arpoached the woods, i see rose pedtals along the ground, and posts the strands of lights leading, the path went on for what it seemed like a 10 minute walk, but the scenery was worth it.

Once we arrived, there was little tent but as soon as you walked in, it was a big ball room

I love magic i thought to myself as i admire the chandelars hanging above.

Draco's POV

I watch her walk in wearing the most ellegant dress i've ever seen, and she looks more gorgoues than ever, i couldn't beleive this was real, she was looking up at the celing and then her eyes caught mine.

Madyline's POV

I met with his eyes and i heard the girls behind me squealing quietly and i just let a small laugh and smirk. They nudgged me to go over to Draco and i turned around to the girls because i was so nervous i didn't know what to do, or how to think.

Suddenly, i felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to be inches away from the face of Draco. He stared right into my soul, completly and utterly comsuming me. And it felt nice almost melting to the ground.

"May i have this dance?" He asked, extending his arm torward me.

"Why yes Mr. Malfoy." I laughed as i took his hand and he led me to the dacne floor.

I saw Pansy dancing with Blaise, Ginny with Neville, Ron with Hermione, i couldn't see Harry.

After me and Draco danced a coule of dances i caught Harry in the corner of my eye sitting alone, i felt awful, i turned to Draco,

"I'm not going to let Harry be humiliated like that."

Draco took my hands and said, "It's okay, go. I'm going to go grab a drink with Crabbe and Goyle."

I nodded and went dashing over to Harry.

"NOW YOU! Mr. Potter, what are you doing here sitting alone and not out on the dance floor with me?" As i took both of his hands and basically dragged him onto the dance floor.

"Wait what about Draco?" He aksed innocently.

"He's getting a drink with his boys but stop talking about him, it's okay."

"You look stunning if it isn't already obvious."

I smiled, "Thank you, you don't look too bad yourself." I said teasingly.

I took one of his hands and placed it on my waist and i took the other in my hand while i placed my free hand on his shoulder, and we started slow dancing.

"Thank you Harry."

"For what?"

"For this. For all of it. For caring so much."

"Anything for you Madyline." He whispered enough to where i could hear it.

We stared at each other for the longest time, our faces getting closer my the cenimeter, but suddenly someone tapped Harry on the shoulder, it was a tall, dark haired boy, with blue eyes and in a tux.

"May i steal you're date for a quick minute?" He asked calmly but aslo unsettling.

Harry nodded and kissed my hand before going over to Draco and the others.

The boy took my waist and we started to dance.

"Have you done it yet?" He asked sternly.

It was Voldemort, he took another form.