-the game-

Author's note

OH MY GOSH..recently, my tiktok page has grown and i am so so SOOOO happy about it and i never thought i would be able to shre my writing with people it really means the world to me, and if you've come from my tiktok page...welcome, and thank you so much for the support!

And i was listening to this song while writing so, feel free to listen while reading! GET READY ITS GONNA BE A BUMPY RIDE

And now i present to you...Chapter 18...This chapter is going to focus on Theo and Madlyine's friendship!! (He calls her Mads)

This chapter is going to focus on Theo and Madlyine's friendship!! (He calls her Mads)

Anakin Dyson

Anakin Dyson

I watched her as she peacfully slept, pressing the compress onto her forhead ever so slightly, admiring her figure. I can't let myself care though, iv'e shown too much to her, too much emotion, too much humanity and i can't do it. But it's just something about her makes her...irrisitable and i just can't help myself. I have to restrain myself, i can't let anything happen to her.

Madyline Riddle

I woke up in the comfort in my own bed, it was still raining outside...how did i get inside? What happened with that spider? And what the hell went on with Anakin...? I couldn't think straight..it's a good thing we didn't have school, the professors decided to give us Thursday off since the dance was tommorow. I layed in my bed with no urge to get out of bed, but i knew i had to. I pushed myself up off the bed and made my way toward my closet, i quickly got ready and walked down to the common room. I saw Theo on one of the couches reading a book, the glow of the fire glisened on his skin prefectly. His eyes left his book and meet mine wihtout moving his head, a smile grew on his face. I smiled back sweetly. He got up, sutting his book, and gave me a big hug.

"I have our whole day planned out Ms. Madyline."

"Do you now?"

"Yes i do, now let's go grab some breafast at Homsgade and then we will be on our way to have the best day together!" He says as he grabs my hand, dragging me out of the common room.