-autumn's way of saying goodbye-

19 years later...

It's autumn now, time for school to start. I look up at Anakin scared to let our children go. I take a deep breathe, he kisses me softly then shoots a warm smile.

"Mommy..?" She called, looking up at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Yes honey?" I warmly smile.

"I'm scared what if i don't go though?"

"There is nothing to be afraid of my love, here we'll do it together." I say placing my hand on top of hers and the other on her small back as we run though the wall to enter Platform 9 3/4.

"See you did it." I congratulated as Anakin walks through the wall.

We soon find Theo and Luna, they had a beautiful looking boy, me and Theo basically put our children into the same crib together, we wanted them to have someone when they went off to Hogwarts.

"Hey Theo." I say hugging him, i give Luna a nice smile as i spot Draco and Astoria, i give Draco a kiss on the cheek and nod at Astoria, i turn back to Anakin a and the kids, i crouch down to her as she looks at me with scared eyes.

"What if i'm not in Slytherin like you and daddy were?"

"Any other house would be more than delighted to have you, and you are named after the most powerful witch i know, she faught for me and did what she had to do to keep me safe, she would have loved to see you grow up into the young lady you are Bellatrix." I say wiht my hands on her shoulders.

"I'll do my best mommy, and i already have Lee to keep me compant, i just hope we get put into the same house..." She sighs looking at Lee over with Theo and Luna.

"I'm sure even if you aren't in the same house, you'll still remain best friends, just like me and your auntie Hermione."

"Yeah..."

"It's time to go now, i love you so much Bellatrix." I say pulling her into a tight hug. I stand back up as she boards the train while Lee follows. I see her next to the window, she waves fairwell as the train slowly starts to move, i wave back with tears in my eyes as Anakin put his arm around my waist as he waves to her. He kisses my cheek, he looks down at me and our eyes meet.

"She'll be okay dollface." He reassures.

I look back at the moving train and realize she's will be okay.

"Yeah...i know." I say knowing she's old enough to take care of herself, and a sudden pain hits my chest as i realize that one day, she won't need me anymore....the fall breeze picks up as the train fades from veiw. I guess that's autumn's way of saying goodbye.

This was short but i wanted to give closure, thank you all so much for everything. It means a lot, it truly does, so thank you and i hoped you enjoyed this story, let me know if you want me to make a spin-off with their children!