Chapter 18: Clash with the Demons (Part 2)

Hot as lava, Satan looked down on me with his smoldering narrowed eyes. All of a sudden, he appeared right in front of me with his hand shape like a spike and was ready to pierce through me. But I was able to grip tighter to my sword, making me deflect his attack.

Once again, he teleported at my back. I twisted my body to move his hand away, but his reflexes were much faster than mine.

“Begone, false king,” Satan mumbled. He kicked my back, making me fly towards Asmodeus.

Hinihintay ni Asmodeus ang pag dating ko sa kinaroroonan n’ya ngunit bago man n’ya magawang makaatake sa ‘kin ay bumwelo ako upang magpadulas sa lupa. Dahil sa mga mata ni Alyssa ay nagagawa kong makita ang mga pisi n’ya na tila ginagamit n’ya upang kumontrol ng iba.

I kicked her leg and ripped her hands. Asmodeus screeches in pain. Nang muling tumubo ang mga kamay n’ya ay kumorte ito na tila isang itim na patalim, at handang itarak sa akin.

But I was fascinated when chains made of light pulled me to avoid her attack. After that, light swords rained down towards Asmodeus, “Left,” I heard Alexis mumbled inside my head.

Nang lingunin ko ang direksyon na sinambit n’ya ay naroroon si Mamon, agad kong pinalaho ang kislap sa mga mata niya nang kinulong ko s’ya sa isang hawla na gawa sa asul kong apoy. I immediately turned back when I heard the crunch of dried leaves. Belphegor’s languid eyes welcomed me along with his claws that crawl to my shoulder.

Alexis’s light sword ripped off his hand, making me back off. Mabilis kong inalis sa balikag ko ang naalis niyang kamay na agad din na naglaho na parang abo.

“Garet,” Alexis’s called as she checked upon my status.

It was not that deep, but the effect of his claws is making me feel drowsy. A static sound suddenly lurked inside my head until a loud boom awakens me from Belphegor’s spell.

“Hmm. Someone countered Belphegor’s curse,” Satan amusedly said. His eyes laid down towards Alexis’s and inspected her from head to toe, “You can copy the arcane magic of the Seraphim, but the question is, how long will you last?”

Isang ngisi ang binitawan ni Alexis nito sunod-sunod na paglapit ng tatlo pang kasama ni Satan. They lined up together with him with a wicked smile lingering on their faces.

Alexis’s smirk slowly turned into a calming smile, “I’m sorry, but I’m stealing your show,” Alexis said to me while looking at Satan and the others.

After that, a tremendous amount of magic was released around that even the rocks and trees began to float, joining the rise of magic inside her.

“Satan...” Asmodeus murmured. Satan’s eyes started to be fascinated by the view.

Alexis’s eyes lit up, and her pale brown eyes were slowly fading into silver ones. Her beautiful hair was slowly turning in to white, though its end remained with its usual salmon hue. Still, it was sparkling more than before.

“Secret Art: Mimeograph — Seraphim Incarnation,”

Projectiles began to cover the vicinity, making the darkness to be eradicated by its brilliance. Aside from that, wings made from projectiles began to sprout behind her back. And Athena’s crest appeared on her forehead.

My eyes caught how Satan’s fascinated eyes slowly darkened as he glances towards Alexis.

“Uh-uh, hindi pa kami nakakarecover sa laki nang nawalang magic sa pagpunta namin dito tapos ganito agad ang bubungad sa amin,” Mammon stated while looking to Alexis.

Alexis lifted her hands. The projectiles covering the vicinity glowed and transformed into light swords that showered in the four demons’ direction. She was really stealing my show, huh?