Chapter 1: Glifford

Chapter 1: Glifford

Garet Christopher Lockser is the Prince of the Alchemy Kingdom, the home of the children of Hephaestus. Garet was chosen by Hephaestus himself to rule the kingdom because for only one reason— Garet was ought to rule. After all, he was a king vessel, the ruler of mankind. But, to be a fully fledge king he must marry a princess to be her queen.

And without his knowledge, Hephaestus made a pact with his wife Aphrodite. Garet must marry the princess of Amore Kingdom. Savannah Meer Martini, the most beautiful maiden living in the Divine Continent. She was the maiden with the captivating beauty and dazzling eyes.

"Glifford, what is that?" Garet asked his right-hand man.

Glifford Maverick Verga, he was the Son of Hermes. Garet's right-hand man and his job is to protect Garet safe at all time. And at the same time, he was Garet's best friend.

Glifford handed Garet the blue flower he was holding, it was emitting a moonlight glow even in the middle of the day. Garet awed when magical dust fell on the flower making his hand shine.

"I don't know. Nakita ko lamang ito sa huling mission ko." Glifford said. Garet looks at him curiously.

Garet was about to speak when someone suddenly opened the door. Glifford snatched the flower on his hand and hid it. The elder was looking at the two men suspiciously. They were smiling sheepishly while exchanging glances with each other.

"Prince Christopher—"

"Sinong Christopher?!" Garet irritably asked. Glifford was pursing his lips preventing himself to laugh.

"Prince Garet, this is a letter from your father Hephaestus." The elder said apologetically. He quickly gave the red vintage vignette envelope do Glifford and immediately get out of the room.

Due to curiosity, Glifford opened the letter.

"Christopher, my son. I wanted to apologize for the reason that I cannot tell this personally. I know that you are aware of our law and we vowed to it. I think the time to become the king of Alchemy Kingdom has come. So, to become the king I want you to my wife's daughter—The princess of Amore Kingdom. She will be your queen. And be ready for her arrival. Be good."

Glifford laughed. Garet slammed his desk and frowned after Glifford finished reading the letter of his father. Garet stole the letter and tears it, he gave Glifford a glare who was still laughing.

"'Di ka funny, Glifford."

Glifford wipes the tears in the corner of his eyes, still laughing, "Dude, be happy. Dapat nga maging masaya ka dahil siya ang tinuturing na pinakamaganda babae."

"Naiinis ako."

"Kaya nga masaya ako e." Glifford laughed.

"Fuck you. Una, tinawag niya akong Christopher. Pota, sino bang nagbigay sa akin ng pangalan na 'yon? ANG PANGET!" Garet jeered.

"Kaya nga bagay sa'yo e."

"Christopher na nga nag tinawag sa akin. Nag-feeling Eros pa siya."

Glifford became serious, "And what is your plan?"

"Shut up, Glifford. Ang spoiler mo. Mamaya 'yan, mag-rant muna ako." Garet said.

Glifford rolled his eyes, "Suit yourself."

"Una, ayokong maging hari. Pangalawa, 'di pa ako ready strict parents—"

"Hindi strict ang parents mo. Pinagkasundo ka nga ni Hephaestus e."