| one |

Chapter. 1

  ════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

"You ready?" Kanye asked Charlotte as he shifted his car into park. They had just pulled into the driveway of Chris and Charlotte's home, soon to be only Chris's home

Charlotte took a deep breath in before she nodded her head. Kanye, Charlotte and Charlotte's two security guards all got out of the car and walked to the front door.

The security guards opened the door for Kanye and Charlotte. The moment they stepped foot into the home, Chris's voice ran through the halls.

"Charlotte? You home?" He yelled. He soon ran around the corner into Charlotte's view.

"This isn't my home no more. It isn't Lucious's either," Charlotte tried to not look at Chris. Kanye made sure he was in between the couple, just in case either of them tried anything violent.

"What you mean?" Chris asked, "You ain't gonna let me explain anything?" He basically chased Charlotte and Kanye down the hall.

"No, Chris. You cheated, got another bitch pregnant, end of story. It's done," Charlotte walked into Lucious's room and started to grab clothes out of his dresser.

"You act like you ain't fucked up before," Chris closed the dresser draw that Charlotte had just opened. "Back up," Kanye told Chris.

"This isn't a 'fuck up' Chris! You cheated on me, and I don't even want to know how many times you slept with that whore. And no I haven't fucked up anything, I've always treated you with love and respect while we were together," Charlotte continued to pack Lucious's clothes.

"Oh, you ain't fucked up?" Chris raised his voice, "We just ain't gonna acknowledge that you were fucking Drake your whole damn tour?"

Charlotte's anger raised to her highest level when she heard that sentence come out of Chris's mouth. "I never slept with Aubrey! Never!"

"He was at half of your shows! He wasn't there to just be friends, he was fucking you!" Chris slammed his hand into the wall.

"He was at five shows Chris, I had twenty!" Charlotte stopped packing to yell at Chris. "Do not try to put this on me! You did this. You are the reason me and Lucious are leaving, and not coming back." Charlotte packed everything she could for Lucious in her bag. She also decided she would have someone else come get the rest for her, because she needed to get away from Chris.

"You ain't gonna take my kid from me," Chris chased Charlotte and Kanye back to the front door. "You know what, you can see him when you figure your own shit out," Charlotte told him.

Before Charlotte walked out the door she remembered one thing, "Oh. Here," She ripped the engagement ring off of her finger and threw it at Chris, "Holding off on our marriage was the best decision I've ever made for myself. Ever."

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

Charlotte had put all of the clothes that she grabbed for Lucious in the dresser of Kylie's guest room. Kylie told Charlotte to not worry about finding a place to live, and that Charlotte and Lucious could live with her for as long as they needed.