| thirteen |

Chapter.13

═══ ∘ᵒ∘ 𓅔 ∘ᵒ∘ ═══

It was Wednesday, two days before Charlotte would travel almost five hours to see Aubrey for the weekend. To prepare, she was siting in her closet, with her sister Khloe, packing clothes in a pink suitcase. "These are cute," Khloe grabbed a pair of black lace panties, that still had the tags on them, from one of Charlotte's dresser drawers.

Charlotte looked over her shoulder, "Yea, pack those for me." Khloe tossed the undergarment into the nearby suitcase. "Have you told any of the other sisters that you're going to see Drake?"

Charlotte pulled a brown, fuzzy, long coat off the hanger, "No one even knows that Aubrey and I are talking, besides you and Kylie."

"Of course Kylie knows," Khloe side eyed Charlotte. The singer put her hands up, "She was in Chicago with me when it happened."

Khloe smiled at her, "Well, I'm happy that you told me." Charlotte folded the coat, "Of course. I know that you're going to keep your lips sealed. But like, if I told Kim everyone would know in like two minutes."

Charlotte put her hands on her hips and took a deep breath out, "But, I think I'm going to have to tell her tonight. I'm going out to dinner with her, mom, and Rob."

"That's so cute. You haven't seen Rob in forever right?" Khloe asked as she scrolled through Instagram on her phone. Charlotte also had her phone out, "I don't think I've seen him since Christmas."

Charlotte brought up a photo of her at the beach, "Should I post this?" Char' showed Khloe the photo.

Khloe looked at the photo and gasped, "Bitch. Yes." Charlotte chuckled at her sister's reaction. But, Charlotte thought she needed one more 'okay' to post the photo.

C💓
Should I post this?

 D🦋SHEEESHH🥵🤤 ain't noooo way 😛😛 post it and show these bitches what you about 😤😍

D🦋
SHEEESHH🥵🤤
ain't noooo way 😛😛
post it and show these bitches what you about 😤😍

C💓
😘🥰

"So," Khloe slid her phone into the back pocket of her jeans, "Tristan and I have been talking about having another kid."

Charlotte scrunched her eyebrows together, "Wait, are you guys dating again?"

Khloe shook her head, "No. We just think that True needs a sibling. Don't you ever feel like Lucious is lonely and needs a sister or brother?"