| two |

Chapter. 2

  ════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

"You're good," Tyga rubbed circles into Charlotte's back with the palm of his hand. Charlotte took a deep breath in before she let go of Tyga.

"Let's chill in the living room," T' stepped aside so that Charlotte could walk into his house. As Charlotte reached Tyga's living room she noticed that his house was more quiet than it usually was.

"Where are your boys?" Charlotte asked referring to Tyga's friends that were around all the time. She sat down on T's couch as she wiped tears of her face.

"I kicked them out for tonight. I doubt you wanted mad people breathing down your neck," Tyga told her, "But you may have wanted a lap dance from one of my only fan girls," He smirked at her.

"No," Charlotte lightly chuckled, "I'm good."

Tyga sat down next to Charlotte on the couch. They sat in silence for a couple of moments before Tyga said, "He's a piece of shit for what he did to you."

Charlotte's eyes started to water up once again, "And I know how your brain works, so you need to know that this wasn't on you, he didn't cheat because of you." Charlotte nodded her head at Tyga.

"I-I didn't do this," Charlotte choked out. Tyga could see that tears were gonna burst from Charlotte's eyes so he grabbed her hand and lightly squeezed.

"I don't know what happened, what went wrong. He just woke up one day and it was like a switch," Charlotte snapped her fingers, "I called him after one of my shows, and he barely talked to me just wanted to get off the phone. He didn't text me after that ever unless I text him first. He used to send me picture of Lucious everyday for like the first two weeks of tour. I just don't know what it was that made him switch up."

Tyga intertwined their fingers, "You ain't deserve that. Took a lot me to not run over there after I heard and not cap him."

"Well, we don't need you in jail. So good thing you didn't," Charlotte gave Tyga a small smile.

Tyga's mood was lifted at the sight of Charlotte smiling. "What happened to you?"

"What do you mean?" Charlotte scrunched her eyebrows in confusion.

"After me and Kylie broke up, you basically cut me off," Tyga told Charlotte.

"T'," Charlotte breathed out, "You know things were complicated after you two broke up."

"Why though?" Charlotte could tell that Tyga had been holding these questions in for a long time.

"It wasn't a clean break up, for the media maybe, not in real life though. We all know what you were doing behind Kylie's back. Same thing Chris was doing to me. Kylie just decided to deal with it longer than I did," Charlotte told Tyga. He looked down at his lap, he knew what Charlotte was true.

"You put me in a hard spot. My sister or you. And I chose the person who was in the right. And, I'm not roasting you because you know you weren't in the right in that situation."

"I know," Tyga nodded his head slowly, "I fucked up."

"Kylie don't seem too mad or bitter about it no more. You're fine," Charlotte pushed back her long blonde hair out of her face.

"I ain't worried about her," Tyga pursed his lips and shook his head, "That relationship is dead and buried."

"I fucked our relationship, the trust that we had. I fucked that up," Tyga slowly nodded his head, "And I apologize for that."

"You're good in my book T'," Charlotte smacked his thigh lightheartedly, "You're sadly still stuck with me."

"Tell you what. I'll come around more often. Staying in the house, like my mental health wants right now ain't gonna do anything for me. So we can hangout more," Charlotte told Tyga.

"But on everything I love, if I come here and you got your onlyfans girls dancing around here. I'm gone," Charlotte tried to joke with Tyga, but was also being serious.

"Yes ma'am," Tyga laughed at her. "I would also like to see my nephew more often. I've only seen him a handful of times."

"Sounds good to me. I need to see my man King too, I've seen him on your TikTok he looks grown," Charlotte chuckled.

"He's eight," Tyga exclaimed, "Shits wild."

"That's crazy," Charlotte's eyes widened. The two talked for a couple more hours, they caught up on what the two missed of each other's lives, Charlotte talked about her tour, and Tyga told Char' about all of his songs he had recently put out.

"Damn," Charlotte yawned as she looked down at her phone, "I got to go home. It's three in the morning," She slowly got off of the couch.

"I'm surprised my kid didn't wake up," Charlotte stretched out her arms. "He with a nanny?" Tyga asked.

"No. We're staying with Kylie and Stormi for a while. Until I figure out what's going on," Charlotte told Tyga.

"Ah. I see," Tyga nodded his head before he escorted Charlotte to the front door. "Aight. I'll catch you around town sometime," Tyga joked with Char' as he gave her side a hug.

"If you're lucky," Charlotte playfully shot back. When Charlotte opened the the front door, a curvy woman stood on the other side.

"Uh, who are you?" She asked Charlotte with a disgusted face. Charlotte decided she didn't want to fight tonight so she said, "I was auditioning to be a TooRaw girl," Charlotte talked about Tyga's onlyfans page.

"You auditioning next?" Charlotte asked as she walked past the girl. "Char, get the hell out of here," Tyga tried to control his laughter.

"See you later TRaw," Charlotte threw up a peace sign as she got into her car.

"You're goofy!" Tyga yelled at her as she pulled out of his driveway.