| five |

Chapter. 5

════ ◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦ ════

Charlotte had all of her sisters and Momma Kris sitting in Kylie's living room. If she was going to tell all of Chris's secrets, she was going to tell the whole family at once. "What bullshit did Chris do now?" Khloe asked Charlotte as she sat on Kylie's white couch with Kourtney and Kendall. Across from them Kim, Kris and Kylie sat on another couch.

"Well," She started to speak to all five of her sisters, "I was at Drake's last night and I asked him if he's heard anything in the industry about Chris cheating on me. And he said there was, and there's two more people Chris cheated on me with."

"You're lying," Kim's jaw dropped. "There is no way," Kris shook her head. The girls just looked at her in shock and astonishment.

"Don't get angry yet. Because it gets so much worse," Charlotte clapped in annoyance and anger. "Drake told me that he slept with AsianDoll before I went on tour. So this was like almost a year ago. Halfway through the relationship."

"What a piece of shit," Kylie scoffed. Kendall and Kourtney were both gleaming with anger.
"It gets so much worse," Charlotte told the family.

"The last thing that Aubrey knew about was that, over the last couple of months he's been sleeping with BlacChyna," When Charlotte said that the whole room broke out into a roar of anger.

"You're joking right? Like there's no way he has the audacity to do that," Kourtney said to Charlotte. "That's what I said," Char' pointed at Kourtney.

"He's really that dumb, and disrespectful to sleep with your brother's baby mother," Kim shook her head in shock, "What the hell."

"BlacChyna is also Tyga's babymother, and they've been close for like ten years," Charlotte reminded Kim. Khloe gasped when she heard that, "Oh my god I forgot about T'. Oh yea, Chris fucked up big time."

"Have you talked to him yet about it?" Kris asked Charlotte. Char' immediately shook her head, "I haven't spoken to him since I moved some things out of our house. I don't want to speak to him."

Charlotte's phone vibrated in her lap. She looked at her screen to see a text from Drake.
The two had been casually texting throughout the day.

That One Rapper🦉
Have u told the family about Chris yet
                              2:47pm

Charlotte's 🕸
Just did
                               2:47pm

That One Rapper🦉
Whats the reaction
I predict lots of anger
                                 2:48pm

Charlotte's 🕸
You sir
Are correct 
                               2:48pm

"Once Rob and Tyga find out," Kylie shook her head, "It's going to be fucking wild. They're both going to blow up on him."

"You need to call Chris right now, and let him know how much of a piece of shit he is," Khloe stood up from her seat on Kylie's couch.