| forty six |

Chapter.46

═══ ∘ᵒ∘ 𓅔 ∘ᵒ∘ ═══

"Keep my girls name out your fucking mouth!" Aubrey's voice traveled through the Grammy's venue.

Tables of other celebrities around them started to react to what had happened. "Aubrey!" Charlotte gasped at the man. She had never seen him violent before in their time of dating, he had always been a cool tempered man, even in heated situations.

Tyga's whole body had to recover from the slap. And as soon as he was able to sit back up in his chair, the rapper leaned across the table to get to Aubrey.

"No!" Charlotte yelled. Almost everyone in the venue was looking at them, expect for the people on stage who only sent them side eyes.

Before anymore fighting took place security came and interrupted the two men. "Just wait til' I see your ass outside! Wait and fucking see!" Tyga was dragged away by the large security man.

Security stood very close to Aubrey incase he made a move to get away. "Aubrey! What the fuck!" Charlotte stood up from her chair.

A man with glasses and a black suit on walked up to the couple, "Mr.Graham, Miss.Jenner. I'm going to have to ask you to leave the venue."

Charlotte looked at the man with tears clouding her vision, and then looked at Aubrey to see his reaction. But Aubrey didn't have a reaction, he looked at the suited man with a blank face. "Um, yeah. We'll leave," Charlotte said lightly.

At that moment she felt everyone's eyes on her, she turned around and seen almost a hundred people looking at their table. She quickly turned back around and tried to keep her tears in. She felt mortified.

"We'll escort you out," The two security guards spoke up. Aubrey followed them without a word. Charlotte followed them as well, careful not to trip over her dress.

Charlotte could see people looking at them as they passed. She looked down at the ground and held in her emotions. The sadness, the confusion, and the anger.

They were almost out the main doors when Charlotte heard a female yell. "Stop! That's my daughter!" The blonde looked over her shoulder and seen her mother Kris trailing behind them.

When Kris seen that Charlotte had seen her she called for her, "Charlotte! What happened?"

"Mom," Charlotte's voice cracked, "Meet me at the hotel."

"What happened!" Kris yelled again. Charlotte didn't want to yell back that Aubrey had just slapped Tyga for exposing a possible cheating scandal, so she turned around and kept walking.

Security had brought the couple to the car that they had arrived in only an hour ago. Aubrey opened the back door for Charlotte to get in, but didn't say a word to her. His eyes were set on his shoes.

Charlotte pulled the extra fabric from her dress up into the car before Aubrey closed the door for her. The driver tapped on the window to let her know that he was there and ready to go whenever she was ready.

Now that Charlotte was behind fully blacked out windows and no one could see her. She broke down. Tears streamed down her face and thoughts started to invade her mind.