| twenty six |

Chapter.26

═══ ∘ᵒ∘ 𓅔 ∘ᵒ∘ ═══

"What is this?" Kylie chuckled as she looked down at her phone screen. The whole Kardashian family was sitting around a large dining table. They wanted to have a "welcome" dinner for Aubrey.

"What?" Khloe asked after she wiped off True's dirty face. Charlotte was doing the same thing to Lucious, he had Mac N' Cheese all over his lips.

"Char' you ready for this?" Kylie looked across the table at Charlotte. Char' didn't think nothing about it, she had stay clear of any drama lately so she told Kylie, "Hit me."

"Chris Brown and Charlotte Jenner rekindle relationship after he left a cute comment on her Instagram," Kylie read out the article title.

"Excuse me?" Kendall tried not to laugh. Kris covered her mouth to make sure she didn't spit out any of her champagne.

"What comment?" Aubrey spoke up from beside Charlotte. He opened his phone and went to Charlotte's lasted post.

"I haven't looked at my notifications on Instagram yet," Charlotte shrugged her shoulders. Lucious got out of his chair and ran over to Stormi to get her to play with him.

"Did you post like a sexy photo?" Corey asked Charlotte. Aubrey was in the process of scrolling through Charlotte's comments to find Chris's.

Charlotte shook her head, "It was a photo of me and Luc'." Aubrey found the comment and read it out for everyone at the table.

"He said, 'my heart in one photo'," Aubrey turned off his phone and put it back in his pocket.

"Maybe he's just talking about Lucious," Kim brought up a point. "Nah, he's being petty," Drake sipped his champagne.

"He saw Aubrey at my house this morning when he dropped off Lucious. Chris was mad about him being there," Charlotte told everyone.

Aubrey raised his eyebrow, "You didn't tell me that." Charlotte looked over at him, "It was nothing, I told him off and closed the door in his face."

"I suggest you clear that up quickly, nothing too forward, just subtle," Momager Kris told Charlotte.

Char' pulled out her phone and opened Twitter. She quickly tweeted out something small that would clear things up, like how her mother wanted.

CHARLOTTE
@charlottejenner
No 💀
8,813 Retweets | 58,268 Likes

The family continued on with their night. Aubrey rubbed elbows with everyone, cracked a couple of jokes, and made sure everyone had a good impression of him being Charlotte's boyfriend. Most of them already liked him as Drake, but they needed to like him as Aubrey too.

Kylie playfully sat in Khloe's lap before she brought up an idea, "I think it's about time for another family vacation."

"Yes," Kim agreed with her younger sister, "I've been thinking the same thing."

"I need a trip to Bali, please," Charlotte pleaded with the group, "I missed the last one."

"That would be so beautiful. I really liked the vibes out there too," Kourtney said.

"I could go with you guys this time," Kris smiled. She had missed the last Bali vacation because she had to take care of her mother.

"AirDrake can take us all there easily," Aubrey offered his plane to the family. "That'd be lit," Corey smirked.

"Oh please," Khloe got excited about the plane, "It's such a long flight, and having all of those kids in a jet was too much."

"I'm down for a vacation, I just need to finish the album first," Drake reached over and grabbed Charlotte's hand.

Char' leaned over and spoke in his ear as everyone continued on with their own conversation. "You could bring Adonis too."

Drake slowly nodded his head as he thought about the idea. "Don't sound too bad."

═══ ∘ᵒ∘ 𓅔 ∘ᵒ∘ ═══

"That was fun," Aubrey plopped down on Charlotte's bed. It was a couple hours after
they left the family dinner. Charlotte, Lucious, and Aubrey were in the master bedroom, all getting ready for bed.

"I'm happy that you got along with everyone," Charlotte pulled the Paw Patrol pajama shirt over Lucious's head.

"You're family isn't that hard to get along with," Aubrey told Charlotte. Lucious stuck his arms through the holes in the t-shirt and looked up at his mom.

"Is Adonis ever gonna visit? We've been playing Roblox on the phone forever," Lucious huffed out to his mother. Charlotte laughed at how dramatic he was, it had been a couple of days of the two meeting online.

"He'll be here real soon my guy," Drake spoke up from the bed. Lucious now had his attention on the rapper, "How soon?"

"Alright, Luc, it's bed time," Charlotte changed the topic. If she didn't Aubrey would have to answer a million of Luc's questions about Adonis. "Let's go to bed," Charlotte reached her hand out for his small one.

"I want Drake to bring me to bed," Lucious crossed his arms and stuck out his lower lip. Aubrey didn't even let Charlotte respond before he sat up and told Lucious, "Okay. Let's go to bed."

Lucious reached up for Aubrey, so Aubrey bent down and picked up the toddler. Lucious sat on Aubrey's hip when Charlotte kissed Luc', "Night baby, I love you."

"Love you," Lucious told his mother. He rubbed his right eye and laid his head down on Aubrey's shoulder.

Drake smiled at Charlotte before he walked out of the room with Lucious in his arms. Charlotte's heart melted at the sight of the two.

Charlotte got comfortable in bed as she waited for Aubrey to come back to the bedroom. The rapper walked into the room and closed the door behind him.

"So, you want me to marry you like right now?" Charlotte questioned the rapper, "Because you doing those cute things with my son is going a sure way to put a ring on this finger."

Drake smiled and laid down next to her in bed. "That's the goal." The two looked at each other and admired the other for awhile before Aubrey spoke up again.

"You're beautiful," He smiled sweetly and stared into her big brown eyes. "I love you," Charlotte leaned over and placed a kiss on his lips.