| twenty four |

Chapter.24

═══ ∘ᵒ∘ 𓅔 ∘ᵒ∘ ═══

"One, two, three baby!" Charlotte yelled out in excitement. Aubrey stood with his head in his hands, he was too surprised and happy to have a crazy reaction. He dropped a three song EP, and the two had just found out that his three songs were top three on the Billboard Top 100. Aubrey took the world by storm with his music.

"You did that!" Charlotte looked at the charts on her phone screen. "Ain't no way," Drake shook his head.

Charlotte grabbed Aubrey's arms so he would look at her. "Yes way. You doubt yourself so fucking much, but you did that!" Drake had a tendency to doubt himself and his talent.

Drake wrapped his arms around Charlotte's shoulders and nuzzled his head into the crook of her neck. "Baby, I am so proud of you," she gently kissed Aubrey's neck.

The sound of Charlotte's phone ringing filled the bathroom they were in. Aubrey let go of Char' so she could answer the phone. "It's Travis," she told Aubrey.

"Hello?" Charlotte answered the phone. "Drake there?" Travis asked, Charlotte smirked and told him yes.

"Top three! What the fuck!" Travis yelled into the speaker. You could hear Kylie laughing in the background. Aubrey and Charlotte laughed as well.

"Dude, I can't believe it," Drake chuckled. "Well believe it my dude! You've worked your ass off forever for this! If anyone deserves it, it's you!" Travis told Drake.

"Thank you man," Aubrey's smile spread from cheek to cheek. Drake's phone started to ring from his pocket too, he grabbed it and said, "It's 40. Well, Travis. Thank you very much, the love is appreciated."

"Nothing but love," Travis told him before Aubrey walked out of the room to answer 40's phone call.

"Trav, is Kylie there?" Charlotte lowered her voice so Aubrey couldn't hear her. "Yea," Travis quickly said before Kylie spoke up.

"Hi, baby," Kylie greeted her sister. "Hi, Ky' I need your help," Charlotte told Kylie.

"What do you need?" Kylie asked. Charlotte then asked Kylie if she could help Charlotte throw Aubrey a surprise celebration party for later in the night. "Well, how many people you want there?" Kylie started to think.

"Not too many people," Charlotte shook her head, "Just the close ones, his team, Travis, Quavo, Offset, Khalid if he can make it, Justin could probably come. Just anyone you and Travis can think of. But they also have to be able to keep their lips shut about me and Aubrey."

"I could do that. Do you want it at your house?" Kylie questioned Charlotte. Char' couldn't think of anywhere else that was big enough, so she told Kylie yes. "Get Aubrey our of the house from like three to nine, and it'll be done."

"Oh my god Kylie, you're the absolute best," Charlotte couldn't thank Kylie enough.
"Oh, I know I am. I love you. I have to go start planning and getting things."

"Okay, I love you too. Thank you, thank you!" Charlotte smiled even though Kylie couldn't see it. When Kylie ended the call Charlotte thought about how she could get Aubrey out of the house and distracted for six hours.