| forty seven |

Chapter.47

═══ ∘ᵒ∘ 𓅔 ∘ᵒ∘ ═══

everything🌎❤️‍🔥
i swear on everything I did not
do you dirty like the rest
  7:59 pm
i would explain on text but you deserve the answer in person
10:47 pm
i'm sorry for embarrassing you at the grammy's it will never happen again
12:32 am
i love you. please call me 
9:24 am
i know it ain't over, we've been through hell and back. this ain't the end.
11:28 am
i fucked up bad. let me fix it.
1:36 pm
i am back in la if you want to talk. love you
3:27 pm

Charlotte stared down at the text messages  on her phone, she tried to think of a response. A sentence that could make him understand how much pain she was in, but she couldn't put the emotions into words. She turned her off phone and and laid it in her lap.

Momma Kris, and her boyfriend Corey sat across from her on the private jet. They were all leaving Las Vegas after the Grammy's, and were on their way back home to Hidden Hills. Delilah sat a couple seats down and worked on her laptop with concentration on her face.

The rest of the night in Las Vegas was brutal for Charlotte. She'd never cried more in her life. She could typically push her emotions away, but there was no stopping these tears and sadness. She'd never loved anyone more than Aubrey, not even the father of her child.

Charlotte leaned her head back and looked at the ceiling. She kept thinking about when she screamed at Aubrey that it was over. Did she mean it? Or was it just out of emotion? Aubrey was right, they'd been through hell and back, made it through a lot. But he had lied to her, for god knows how long. Also, did she want to know how long ago this happened? Did she want to know the details? Or did she just want to cut ties and save her heart from being shattered more?

She didn't know the answer, and most likely wouldn't for a while.

"Lucious going to be home?" Charlotte's mother broke the silence. Char' stopped with her thoughts and said, "Uh. I called Chris this morning, asked if he could keep Luscious for a couple more days. I'll go see him after we land. I just don't-." She struggled to find the words.

"Want him to witness you during heartbreak?" Corey tried to give her the words. Charlotte nodded in agreement, "I just don't know how he'll react, he loves Aubrey so much. He's called Aubrey 'Dad' before."

Kris slowly nodded her head, "I mean the four of you, You, Aubrey, Lucious, and Adonis were like a little family for almost two years. It's going to be a rough change for the kids if you two do split apart. It's going to be just as hard for Adonis, as it's going to be for Lucious."

Charlotte agreed and her eyes got fogged up with tears. She wouldn't cry again, so she went to open up her phone to distract herself. But she seen her Lock Screen and almost started to sob.