PART-29

A Very Very Happy New Year Everyone ❤

So, let's unwind the unpleasant happenings of 2020 and rejuvenate our spirit to embrace 2021 with all our heart❤

And let's get drenched in the drizzle of hope, faith and sunshine of the better days to come with our open hands❤

So, may 2021 be a year soaked in happiness, love and prosperity ❤

Wishing you and your family a beautiful and blissful year ahead❤

I'm really grateful for all your love and support♥

Thank you in tons and tons❤

Always keep supporting me♥

Love you all♥
.
.
.
.
.

So here we go,

SM INDUSTRIES

A sophisticated and customized conference room of exemplary craftsmanship that reflects the goals and values of the SM Industries.

The colourful accent walls, beautiful piece of modern wall arts, hangings, an unique wall clock and lightings are scintillating the aesthetic luxurious vibe. The well arranged ergonomic chairs around the custom, polished marble table and lounge seating that is a bit far from conference area are also clear enough to show the well organized creative mind.

Another catchy asset is a custom carved signage of SM Industries at the center wall that echoed the prosperity and fame.
A breakout space has also been set up with facilities of a cafeteria at the other end corner of the large conference floor. Conference room has designed with glass, providing a proper acoustic panelling,
ventilation and lighting.

The relaxed and vibrant hues of the conference room fostered an environment that balance the comfort, elegance and efficiency that goes hand in hand.

A sixty five year old man in his officials walks into the conference room with three more men who are his employees. He greets Sanskar and Harsh Singhania who were already present in the conference room with their PA's.

Sanskar: Welcome Mr. Deepak Malhotra.

Mr. Malhotra: Thank you Mr. SM. Glad to meet you.

Sanskar: Glad to meet you too.

Mr. Malhotra: Hellow Harsh, it's really nice to meet you after a long.

Harsh: Same here, Deepak. By the way, have your seat. Let's start the meeting.

Mr. Malhotra: By the way, I am really impressed with your conference area. It's really sophisticated and classy reflecting your aura Mr. SM.

Sanskar: Thank you Mr. Malhotra. I'm glad to know that you found it impressive. So shall we start?

Mr. Malhotra: Well, this project is so important for me and I need the best for it. I was really impressed with all your works especially the recent township project. I strongly believe that I can be assured with what I want from here. That's why I approached both of your companies.

Harsh: Well, that township project is entire hardwork of my kids- Arnav, Sanskar and Swara. And they deserves every bit of appreciation.

Mr. Malhotra: Harsh, you are indeed a proud father. And here I wanted another successful project from this alliance.

Sanskar: Yeah! We will assure you our best, Mr. Malhotra.

Mr. Malhotra: I wanted a well facilitated hospital in the rural area of my home land which assures good health care treatment for every needy ones. I'm giving in 250 acres of my land area for this project. If needed, we can buy in more land to invest in this project. But It has to be the topmost hospital in chhattisgarh. That's it.