PART-27

Hey everyone, I'm back with next part!!

Thank you so much for all your love for this story❤

Also,Thank you for all the votes and comments❤

Here we go,

Sunrise hospital

It's almost evening!!!

Swara comes out of  the hospital with a beautiful smile with her eyes sparkling with happiness.

Anyone could guess, how happy she is by the glow in her face.

Swara took her phone and informed laksh that she is going home earlier.

Swara:Lucky, I am going home now.

Laksh:what??it's just 3pm and why are you leaving home now? Is everything fine? Wait I will also come with you.

Swara:uff!! Lucky boy, how much you speaks? Just give a break to this and let me complete.First of all, everything is fine and there isn't anything to worry. It's just that I have something to purchase from shop. So, I am just leaving earlier.

Laksh:Ohh!! If it was the thing, then why didn't you tell me earlier, I would have accompanied you too. Now, wait a bit I will also join you.

Swara suddenly:nooo

Laksh:what?

Swara just bite her tongue.

Swara:voh! I was saying, you don't come as I know you will be busy with patients.so I will go alone.

Laksh:But how will you go??

Swara:I will take a cab.

Laksh:Hey, no need of that. I will drop you shona.

Swara:you stubborn boy, didn't I tell you that I will go myself.You just relax, I will manage and be safe. I have already booked a cab, it's on the way.

Laksh:shona, it's you who is stubborn, not me. Now, you yourself proved it.

Swara:whatever!! Now I am going. Bye.

Laksh:okie shona.Call me once you reach home. Bye. Take care

Swara:okie bye.

They hanged the call and swara got into cab. Later she got into a mall and got something and headed towards maheshwari mansion.

maheshwari mansion

Swara get down from the cab and moved to the entrance. For the first time, she was getting nervous.

She just closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Then gazed at blue file in her hand with a smile and walked inside.

Hall

Swara saw everyone except sanskar sitting in the Hall.

Rithika who saw swara ran and hugged her.

Rithika:bhabhi, Thank God, you came earlier today.I was missing you alot.

Swara smiled at her.

Sujatha:swara beta, weren't you both supposed to come at 6? Did you both get free earlier today or took leave?

Swara:no mom!!Only I took leave. Lucky will come at 6.

Sujatha went to swara with worried face and cupped her face.