PART-8

Thank you for the votes and comments on the previous parts.
It means a lot.

So here we go,

Maheshwari mansion

Laksh: (mockingly) "Laksh, Shut up," Wasn't this the only thing that you chanted whenever I used to say that you loved her and you glared me as if I committed a crime. But now only I came to know that it was all your tricks to divert me.

Sanskar rolls his eyes seeing his over smart brother's drama.

Sanskar: Now, what you want laksh?

Laksh: (dramatically) Oh, now are you really asking me this? That too after committing a big crime. Chi bhai. I never expected this from you. You have turned into a spoilt brat. Mom had a lot of expectations about you but you destroyed everything.

Sanskar was giving him a 'what the hell' look seeing Laksh's drama. Being pissed off, he warned Laksh that he will throw him out, in turn gaining another round of fake sadness drama.

Sanskar: Will you stop this drama or shall I throw you out?

Laksh: Only this was left. Oh god!! Am I supposed to hear all these?

Sanskar raised his eyebrows.

Sanskar: So do you want me to throw you out?

Laksh suddenly smirked but then maintains a sad face.

Laksh: Acha bhai, you don't need to throw me out. I will go myself.

Sanskar narrows his eyes trying to analyse whats going in his crazy brothers mind. Within a nano second, Laksh rushed out of his room like a rocket by shouting something that was enough for Sanskar to understand the plan being cooked in Laksh's brain.

Laksh: I will tell swara everything. Everything means each and every damn thing. Bye bye Romeo.

Laksh started doing his all time favourite crazy dance, sticking out his tongue to tease Sanskar making hin shocked. Sanskar ran behind him to shut his stupid brother's uncontrollable mouth.

Sanskar: Laksh, stop right there. Don't you dare to utter anything stupid!!

Laksh: Will tell her everything.

Sanskar: Stop there laksh.

Laksh: No!!! Never!!!! Swara, Where are you? I need to tell you a secret.

Sanskar: Secret, my foot.

Laksh: Not foot, bhai. Its Dil means Heart.

Sanskar: Laksh stop you idiot. Or else...

Laksh: Or else What?? Swaraaaaa

Finally, Laksh and Sanskar noticed Swara who was sitting in a swing in their garden and enjoying the weather. Swara was  completely lost in gazing the twinkling stars and the moon shining up on her in the soothing environment of green plants with colourful bloosoms spreading sweet fragrance surrounded by insects. Each sway with the gentle breeze rustling softly in her skin and flying long wavy hair making it dance with the tune of nature. She was looking so divine in the moonlight making Sanskar lost in her who appeared to be the most beautiful creation of God, just made for him. Just him. Sooner, Laksh brought him from his dream world with shout out for Swara making Swara and Sanskar alert from their respective admiration.

Laksh: Swaraaaa

Swara: Laksh, why are you shouting my name? What happened?

Laksh: Swara, do you know something? My bhai...

Sanskar: Laksh stop it.

Duo started running around Swara making her so confused at their sudden appearance and weird behaviour.

Laksh: Swara, you know what.

Swara: What?

Sanskar: Nothing swara. He is mad.

Laksh: Not me, swara. Bhai is mad. Mad in....

Before he could complete, sanskar closed his mouth and dragged him away.

Sanskar: Swara,you enjoy the weather. Never mind whatever he said. He is just a bit crack.Let me go and knock some sense in hid stupid brain. Bye.

Swara confusely nodded her head without knowing what's going but still trying to register everything. On other hand, Sanskar took Laksh to his room closing his mouth which isn't less than a non stop FM radio while laksh was struggling to come out of Sanskar's grip.

Swara: What happened to these two?

Swara was still confused of their behaviour but then shrugged it off. Then started to resume enjoying the weather yet again with a bright smile in her face.

Sanskar's room

Sanskar threw laksh in his bed. Then went to close the door and took a bottle kept in the side table, throwing it to him while laksh caught it abruptly. Later started beating him with pillow.

Sanskar: You duffer. What the hell was that? Do you have any idea about what were you gonna blurt out in front of swara?

Laksh: Ofcourse!! It was about your hidden unconditional love.

Sanskar: (hit his head) Shut up you idiot.Don't you dare to tell her anything.

Laksh winks at him while he earned a pillow that was hit directly into his face.

Laksh: Ouch bhai. What wrong did I do? Wasn't I helping you? You were not telling your feeling for her, so atleast someone should tell her. Right?

Sanskar glared him while taking another pillow for the next attack. But laksh quickly got hold of it.

Laksh: Not again bhai.I will keep quite but before that tell me how you both know each other? Now tell me fastly or else I will go to swara.

Laksh tried to stand up and walk towards the door to open it. But sanskar dragged him back.

Sanskar: Do you wanna hear the story or want to get beaten from me? Now make it clearly quickly.

Laksh gulps: Of course I wanna hear only the story.Why are you even speaking about beating and all bhai? I am your sweet little brother. Right?

Sanskar: Is that so?

Laksh: Of course bhai.

Sanskar: (mocks) But your work doesn't seems like that.

Laksh: (whines) Bhai!!! Now leave all that and tell me your love story that how you guys met. I am damn excited to know it.

Laksh exclaimed with so much eargerness for knowing how these love birds met making Sanskar smile at his excitement.

.
.
.
.
.
.

So there comes the end of this part.
Hope you all will like it.