PART-1

A well carved board encrypted as "MAHESHWARI MANSION" in its glory.

There a huge iron gate paves the way to wander the vast, lavish and formal garden with colourful blossoms in the green bed all throughout the way until it ends on a huge beautiful mansion of its own glory.

A sudden enchanting aroma starts to whirl up liting the surrounding as there comes a man in his late 20's descending the classy spiral stairs in his office attair looking so dashing.

It's none other than the renowned and youngest shrewd bussinessman SM aka Sanskar Maheshwari.

He is indeed a Greek God whose charismatic aura can hypnotise anyone.

Dining table

Maheshwari family is seated for their breakfast except Sujatha, Laksh and Sanskar.

A pin drop silence is echoing in the walls of their dinning room with everyone digging their head in plates relishing their breakfast.
Happiness is the least thing noticed in their faces.

As Sanskar who entered the dinning table didn't notice his mom, he was about to move out but was abruptly stopped by his so called Bhabhi.

Kavitha: Hey, where are you going Sanky?

Sanskar gave a sharp and stern look to Kavitha with a twitching jaw, letting her to give back a tight smile upon his rude behaviour towards her.

Kavitha: Oh! I mean Sanskar! Why don't you come and have your breakfast. I have made special sandwich for you.

He shoved off her hands as she tried to get hold of his hands. Then Sanskar shut her back with his usual sarcastic tone, making her hell embarrassed at his insult.

Sanskar: No thanks, bhabhi ji! You don't need to make anything for me. Why do you even think that I will eat something made by your not so beautiful hands? Rather I would prefer to consume poison than your not so delicious slow poison. Better you try to show this care to Sahil. After all, he is your husband, not me. So please bhabhi ji, keep this sugar coated caring and words away from me as I am not at all interested.

Sujatha who was coming out from kitchen taking up the dishes which  she specially prepared for her sons happens to hear their conversation taunts Kavitha for trying to stick on to her son.

Sujatha: You are right, Sanskar beta. Some people are like this only. They won't understand anything so easily even though they are badly insulted. Such shameless creatures.

Annapurna: Sujatha, how can you insult my daughter in law just like that?

Sujatha: When did I insult her, jiji?
I was telling my son some facts. But what to do jiji truth is always bitter like your daughter in law.

Annapurna: Sujathaaaa...

Durga prasad interrupted the heated conversation building up between Sujatha and Annapurna which can spoil the not so happy but atleast the calm atmosphere of his house.

Durgaprasad: Annapurna, will you stop this and serve me food.

Annapurna: Sorry jii

All these while sahil was a silent spectacular who didn't utter a word. He neither supported his wife and mother nor lashed out at his chachi and Sanskar.

It's true that he used to get hurt by the way his wife drools over his brother, neglecting her married life with him. She never cared his feelings, instead treated him worst. But he is now fed up of all these and believes it to be his fate.

Sujatha: Sanskar, you come and have your breakfast.

Sanskar: No mom, I need to go quickly. I will have it from office.