PART:20

Heyyyy everyone....
Finally I am back....
So sorry for being too late..thought of posting from a long but couldn't make it up as I got busy...

I need to thank n specially mention my dearest one jasmine_r22 being there n helping me out with my some messed up idea. Also for letting me know the faults n guiding to improvise it.. Loads n loads of love for u my gal❤❤❤

So here we go for the next part that you all waited for.

Farmhouse

Indeed a beautiful morning for our heavenly couple it is!!!
swasan is sleeping in each other's embrace.Swara is snuggling more into his chest due to sunrise which broke his sleep.He opened his eyes to see the most beautiful sight. His cute kitten looking so beautiful n glowing in the sunshine.He was admiring his little kitten all the while.he was completely lost in her but sooner came to sense when she woke up n started moving... Swara looked up to meet her eyes with her prince Charming... They shared an eyelock..

Sanskar kissed her forhead:good morning jaan

Swara blushed n hugged him:good morning sanku

Sanskar naughtily:oh my blushing queen, where is my wild lioness. Yesterday my kitten has turned to be wild lioness n today again she became kitten.That to my shy kitten(by kissing her nose tip)

Swara blushing(pinched him on his cheek)

Sanskar:ouch jaan!Instead of morning kiss u r pinching me.This isn't done. Now u need to give extra morning dose for this(by rubbing his cheek with hers)

Swara started to get up was pulled back by sanskar:not so easily jaan. First my morning kiss..orelse I won't leave u so easily.

Swara shyingly kissed his cheek.

Sanskar made face:yeh kya tha.I am not a baby.That u kiss me on my cheek.

Swara was blushing hard:let me go sanskar

Sanskar:no way

Swara(puppy face) : please naah

Sanskar(upset) :okie fine.U go. (Took his hands that was wrapping her n was trying to move aside but he was pushed into the bed by swara)

Swara:oh now my cute hubby is looking more cute... I didnt know that i hv married a cute little boy

Sanskar glared her:kitten, I am not cute little boy.

Swara pressed her lips:yes.You r

Sanskar:call me hot handsome hunk.Not cute n all.

Swara giggled:what to do Mr. Hubby, I can't resist myself from adoring my cutest hubby. Tu itna cute hai ki mujhe yeh lag raha hai ki

Sanskar with expectation:kya lag raha hai

Swara bend closer to him:yeh lag raha hai ki. Ek bite dhe do(and bite his cheek) and laughed loudly

Sanskar:ouch kitten. (Rubbed his cheek) you r enjoying too much ryt? Now I won't talk to you(tried to get up)

Swara held his face n kissed his cheek where she bite :now is it paining?

Sanskar was surprised yet naughtily:it's still paining..

Swara again kissed his cheek n then the opposite cheek then his both eyes.. Later his forhead followed by his nose tip. Then she gave a peck on his lips n was to move back but sanskar took her into a passionate kiss.. They drown into their own world...

Swara:sanku,let's leave now.. It's getting late. Mom will be worried for us.

Sanskar:what to do kitten, I don't feel like going from here.