PART-4

Someone enters Laksh's room when Sanskar left making Laksh surprise. He even heard their talk as well.

Laksh: Didn't sleep yet?

Other person: No. I came to see you both before sleeping. Then I heard your love lecture to your bhai. Not bad haa.

Laksh: I know it was best.

Other person: Wow!! Self praising, just like your mom. You are indeed her carbon copy.

Laksh: Thank you!!! Thank you!! We best people are like that only. It's hard for everyone to praise others. But we are so good hearted people and dont  bother others. So we praise ourselves.

Other person: Pagal. Fully on your mother.

Laksh: And you are akudu just like your son.He went on you dad. He needs someone to knock on his head to lit some sense.

Other person is Ram only.

It's that sanskar never talks to ram since he lost his sister. Sujatha also maintained a gap from Ram after that. As she feels he never stood with her or her children when they needed. Bt in real, Ram used to fulfill every duty as a father and husband without their notice. He was about to help his daughter but was too late to reach because of which he lost her forever. Till now he is in guilt of not saving his beloved daughter.

Laksh also never talked to him after his sister's dismiss but things changed since 1 month ago.

One day he came to know about his father's innocence and love. But Ram took his promise and asked him to not reveal it to anyone. Be it a secret between dad and son.

Reluctantly laksh agreed. He wanted to share it with his bhai with whom he never hides anything. But was helpless upon his father's promise.

Ram: (sadly) He is just like me. But never talks to me. After all its my fault. I am the worst father anyone could get.

Laksh: No dad. You are the best. If bhai comes to know the truth, then bhai will also be like me. We all will live happily. Why don't you tell the truth to bhai?

Ram: No laksh. I told u earlier. No one should know this. It's my fate only.

Laksh: Fate, my foot

Ram: Laksh. Let's end this discussion right here.

Laksh: Hmm

Ram: Now, tell me about that girl. Why didn't you tell me anything about this? So bad haa.

Laksh: Come on dad. It's been just 2 days since I came to know that bhai is in love and that too with my friend.

Ram: (surprised) What sanskar is in love? Are you sure? And your friend??

Laksh: Yeah dad!! Your son is in love. I am damn sure about it. And dad, do you knw who's that girl? It's my new friend only, swara whom you met last week.

Ram: Oh my goodness!! Swara? She is such a nice girl. I really wished her for our sanskar. She would be the perfect match for our sanskar.

Laksh: Right dad!!

Ram: By the way, how you found its swara only?

Laksh: Dad,Your younger son is so talented. Nothing is impossible for him.

Ram: Okay okay my bachha. Now  continue the story.

Laksh: Dad, we both were coming from meeting held in maheshwari office after signing those documents. Then there was a block on the way and our car halted over there. As always I was talking to bhai