PART-25

Heyy my beautiful people over there, I'm back with the next part!!

Thank you so much everyone ❤ for all the votes and comments on the last part.

It really made me to post this part soon without making you all wait for so long. Here after I will try to be regular. * fingers crossed*

All of yours response is indeed my energy drink to write more.

Looking forward for the same love and support till the last.

Keep on reading

Love you all❤

So here we go,

After Harsh's announcement, guests gave space for the family reunion and got busy enjoying the party. Afterall how can someone miss the chance to enjoy such a marvellous and magnificent party. Right??

Sanskar and his family got so emotional after getting back the long lost happiness. Their entire family is back together. Now what more they want. Right?

Khushi was on cloud nine getting back to her family and she was being showered loads and loads of love in the form of kisses and hugs from her parents and brothers. They were lost in their own world.

Singhania's had a smile of satisfaction in their face witnessing the happy reunion of Khushi with her family.

Swara's eyes fell on her badepapa Durgaprasad maheshwari who was witnessing this happy reunion from a small distance with utmost happiness and unshed tears.

Swara called her papa Harsh singhania who was busy admiring the happy moment and showed him Durgaprasad maheshwari.

Harsh got to know what his little one is trying to say. He held her hands and went to maheshwari's .

Harsh gave a warm smile to Durga prasad maheshwari and hand shaked with him followed by a warm hug.

Harsh: Hello, Durga prasad ji. Glad to meet you. First of all, I would like to say sorry from our side to hide the fact of Swara being my daughter. I know your family has the right to be aware of your daughter in laws family but I had to hide it for some reasons. After all my daughter's safety comes first for me. We have revealed it to ram ji and Sujatha ji the next day of their marriage but something has kept me hold to not reveal it to others until the right time comes.

Swara: Badepapa, I'm really sorry for hiding it from you.

Harsh: My daughter always wanted to share it with you but the situation wasn't favourable to let you know it.It isn't my daughter's mistake but I was the one who told her to not reveal anything. I'm sorry.

Durga prasad smiled back at them

Dp: You don't need to ask sorry for it.you both aren't at fault. I know there might be some reason for hiding it.

Durga prasad patted Swara's cheek and looked at Harsh.

Dp: I trust my daughter and her upbringing.

This brought a bright smile in Swara's and Harsh's face.

Dp: I really wished to meet Swara beta's parents to know who's that lucky couple who got blessed with such a loving daughter. Mr.harsh singhania, now I am really feeling jealous of you. You have no idea about how much I wanted Swara beta to be my daughter. our family is really blessed to have her as Sanskar's wife. She has lit the darkness by happiness and love. I can't just thank her enough in bringing back our family together and being our light. Thank you so much Swara beta.