PART-23

Heyyyyyyy
I'm back with another part.
I am really sorry for making you all wait for long.
Thanks alot for your votes n comments on last part.

Here we go with next part,

Swasan's room

Sanskar entered their room n sat on the recliner closing his eyes.

There comes his lifeline duo tom n Jerry.
They stood in front of him placing their hands on waist as if seeking for some answers.

Sanskar smiled with closed eyes as he knows they would have reached to start their interrogation.

No one has ever dared to raise their voice against the most daring n arrogant business man or we can say with the devil of business world SM.
But these two unique pieces are so daring n they have the power to make him shut as well.This crazy duo of his little brother n kiddo wife is indeed a danger for him. But he do love n enjoy this danger alot.

Swara narrowed her eyes n with a pinch of jealous n curiosity where as laksh with curiosity n naughtiness.

Swara:sanku, about whom were you talking there? Who is that close person to you?

Laksh teasingly:shona,he mentioned about two people. Did u forget? The one who called him n the other person who pacified them.

Swara irritatedly:whatever now tell me who are they?

Laksh thought to tease swara n irritate her which he always love to do with his bestie.

Laksh:bhai, don't tell me that you are planning to bring new bhabhi for me? Not just one bhabhi but two bhabhi's. Omg omg!! I am excited.

Swara glared laksh where as sanskar shaked his head seeing his brother's drama.

Laksh:shona, I know that I am handsome. So don't glare me so lovingly

Swara angrily yet mockingly

Swara:do I look like gazing you lovingly? And what were you praising yourself? Handsome? How much should I tell you to have a look on mirror, you monkey face

Laksh angrily:what did you call me? Monkey?? This handsome face appears to be a monkey face to you

Swara:yeah very much resembling

Laksh pointed his fingers to her angrily while she twisted his finger slightly.
Laksh:ouch shona.... How dare you twist my handsome fingers

Swara:shall I rewind it for you

Laksh kept his hand behind n gave a tight smile

Laksh:leave my finger, now our priority is my new bhabhi's

Swara again glared laksh

Laksh:aareey shona, you should be happy that you are going to get sautan. That too two two.. Vow!! We 4 can enjoy alot n trouble bhai. Aren't you excited?

Swara's anger reached to it's peak. She looked at laksh angrily as if she will murder him now itself.

Laksh gulped seeing her murderlous look.

Laksh nervously:hehe.. Shona.. I was joking

That was it for swara she held his neck as if she is going to trottle him.

Swara:how dare you to tease me? Weren't you so excited to bring your new bhabhi's? Shouldn't I give you reward for it my dear devar ji?

Laksh got scared and removed her hands from his neck in order to save his life n ran back of sanskar.