PART-11

Maheshwari mansion

Morning

When sujatha came after freshen up,her eyes fell on a beautifully wrapped gold box with a paper chit..

Happy birthday sujatha... Bhagvan tume duniya ki har khushi dhe..i just hope u will like my gift..
- Ram

Sujatha unwrapped the box and found a beautiful mang tikka as per her choice.. She just love maang tikka n her husband still take care of her likes... But the pain in her didn't let her forgive him for what he did.... She really wanted to make things better b/w them but she knows that cant ever happen.. Her eyes were filled with tears.. She kept that box in locker n went out.. This was all seen by ram... He was broken bt thought it to be his fate...

Dinning table..

Everyone wished sujatha.... Everyone seated for breakfast except swasan n laksh n kavrag

Sanskar came and hugged his mom

Sanskar kissed her cheek:happy birthday mom

Sujatha kissed his forehead..

Kavrag came there..

Kavitha fake love n sweetness:happy birthday chachi..

And was about of hug her.. But sujatha stepped back.. She felt insulted but gave a fake smile
Ragini also wished her fakely.. And they seated for breakfast..

Sanskar:mom, where is swara n laksh? They aren't seen anywhere from morning..

Sujatha:they both r in kitchen only

Sanskar shocked:what

Sujatha:they both didn't allow me to enter in kitchen..they asked me not to work today as it's my day...

Parineetha:but yummy yummy smell is hitting my nose..

Sanskar smiled:let me go n check them both...

Everyone looked at him surprising as he never entered in kitchen for years n now he is going towards kitchen all smiled...

Kitchen

Sanskar:what's gonna here

Swalak:bhai/sanskar, u here

Sanskar crossing hands:haa.. What r u both doing without me haa..

Swara:preparing bf for sujatha aunty.. It's her bday.. So thought to surprise her with her fav dishes..

Sanskar smiled... Must say it smells so good... And by seeing the food I wanted to pounce on it

Laksh teasingly:easy bhai easy.. It's for mom.. Not for u.. If u want, she will make it for u..

Sanskar glared him

Dinning table

Kavith:why didn't they served bf yet? Ramu ramu..

Ramu:jiii beti

Kavitha glared him

Ramu:I i am sorry madam..

Kavitha:y didn't u served bf yet? Y r v giving u salary? Can't u make things at right time.. Useless

Ramu felt bad.. Everyone got angry on kavitha..

Dp,ram n sujatha was about to scold her.. Before that someone shouted at her

Sanskar;u just shut up.. How dare u shout at ramu kaka.. Voh tumara servant nahi hai.. He is also like our family member and elder than u..speak with respect to him..If ever u speak to him rudely, I will throw u out.