PART-2

In car

Sanskar: Why am I even thinking about that girl ? Oh god, why can't I get her out of my mind ?

He closed his eyes in frustration but it got wide open and his face lightened up with a bright smile remembering something.

***Flashback***

It was an evening when Sanskar was rushing to catch a flight for attending a meeting that is being held in mumbai.

On the way, his car halted due to traffic signal.

There he happens to see a cute little girl of 5 years on the road side standing alone gazing here and there with her big dovey eyes, making cute pout .

All of a sudden she starts to run into the busy road transforming his smile with a worry for that cute little one.

Sanskar ran out of the car in order to save her. Even before he could reach, he saw a truck speeding towards her. For a second he thought that she got hit by the truck, but with god's grace,  she was saved.

Yeah!! She was saved by a girl.

At the nick of time, a girl dragged her, caging that little one in her arms like a cocoon and saved that little soul.

She appeared to be an angel for him.

He couldn't stop himself from admiring this Angel who was making his heart flutter.

Sooner he got worried seeing her hissing in pain. That's when he noticed blood oozing out through her white sleeves. On the process of saving the little soul, that girl got hurt in her arms.

That girl was worriedly and cautiously checking whether that little one got hurt anywhere without bothering about her own wound, making him adore her more.

Girl: Baby, Are you alright?
You are not hurt. Right?

Little girl: No didi.

Girl: Where are your parents ?

Before the little girl could utter anything, her mom came running and took her in a hug showering so much kisses on the little one.

Little girl's mom: Are you alright, beta? I am sorry baccha. But why did you run from there?

Girl: How can you be so careless?

Little girl's mom: I went to the opposite shop to bring her chocolate.. So I asked her to stand there. But after seeing me she came running there. I-I-

Little girl's mom started crying thinking what would've happened if that girl didn't save her daughter at the right time.

Girl: You please don't cry. Nothing happened to her. She is safe. But next time onwards be careful. Dont leave her alone!! Take her with you always, when u go somewhere.

Little girl's mom: Yeah I will never leave her alone and thank you so much for saving my child.

Girl : It's okay!! By the way, cute doll you didn't tell me your name.

Little girl: Avi

Little girls mom: Avani. Everyone calls her Avi

Girl: Wow! Such a pretty name for my doll. Name is so pretty, so does my doll.

Little girl: Your name, didi?

Girl: Swara

Little girl: Waah! Even you have a pretty name. But i will call you angel.

Girl:  Aww!! Thank you doll.

Little Girls mom: Hey Swara, your hand is bleeding. Lets go to hospital and let it dressed.

Girl: It's okay. And your name?

Littel Girls mom: (smiles) Avantika.

Swara: (smiles back) Okay. I will manage. You take her home. She might be hungry. Will see you later.

Avantika: Haa!! Bye Swara. It's my card call me if anything.

Swara: Sure. Bye doll. Will come to meet you later

Avani: (kisses her cheeks) Bye angel.
Swara too kisses her back.

She get into an auto and went out of his eye sight. He came into sense when his driver Ravi called and said it's getting late and they need to rush to airport.

***flashback ends***

All the while, he couldn't leave behind her thoughts. Her big big dovey eyes, pointed nose, chubby cheeks, beautiful lips and her long wavy shining hair keep rewinding in his mind, making his heart swell in unknown happiness.

Sanskar: Damn it! I just can't let that girl affect me so much. It's all because of  you lucky. You are gone, my dear little brother. Come home. I will see you over there.

...
...
...
...
...
So guys, how's this part?