PART-21

Here we go with the next part,

Swasan's room

A broken sanskar made swara sit in the bed and tried to stand up. But swara wasn't ready to leave him. She hugged him tightly sobbing in his embrace. It was like, if he moves away from her, then someone will snatch him away from her. The mere thought of losing him n being away gave havoc to her.she would prefer to die than losing him.

Sanskar who got to know her inner turmoil just hugged her back n patted her back. He cupped her face n kissed her forhead assuring her that he is with her only..

It's true that he is broken by his brother's outburst but that doesn't mean he would let his princess suffer.she is his life due to which he breathe.Then how could he let himself drown in his sorrow neglecting her.

He took her in his arms n made her lie on bed. She didn't let him move away from her. So he too lied besides taking her in his embrace n stroked her hair slowly.Silence prevailed over there. Just their heart beats were heard n that was conveying each other their love,care longingness, n dependence. Sanskar tried to be strong in front of his kitten. He didn't want to show her how vulnerable he is feeling right now n hurt her. But little does he know that the girl lying besides him is his soul mate, his reflection and she doesn't need any words to get to know what he feels right now. She has understood that looking into his eyes. Each other's eyes could read their heart.their feelings are crystal clear for them.

Slowly the sob subsided n swara slipped into sleep. Sanskar tried to get up after placing her safely on the bed. But her hold on him is so strong as if he would vanish if she leave his hold. Somehow sanskar took off the hold n kissed her forhead.he stood there staring her for a while. Her face is all pale due to crying. The smiling n glowing face till the noon has vanished. They were so happy, infact was on cloud nine as swara confessed her love for him n they had a beautiful night the last day. They finally United but every happiness splashed away. The incidents from noon started rewinding in his mind. Sahil's words echoed in his mind, sanskar felt suffocated n couldn't take anymore. He ran to the washroom n put on the shower n got drained.tears made it's way from his heart.He is a strong person n could handle every situation but right now he felt vulnerable. The word of sahil that sanskar snatched away everything from him made him guilty of being sahil's miseries. He cried.

Swara woke up from the sleep n got frightened seeing sanskar not present with her. She got panic but got relieved knowing he is in washroom but she was feeling restless. She moved towards washroom n knocked the door calling sanskar but didn't get any response. Her heart started beating fastly in the fear of negative vibes. She sooner opened the door which wasnt locked from inside n got shocked seeing the broken n vulnerable sanskar sitting lifelessly in the shower. Her heart screamed in pain. The man in her life who is ready to make every impossible things to possible just for her smile is seen all broken. She couldn't take this anymore. She ran to him n hugged him tightly. Tears made it's way from her eyes.

She called him with her shivering voice.

Swara:sanskar...

She didn't get any response. So she shaked him n cried loudly

Swara shaking him vigorously:sanskar

Sanskar brought back to sense. Seeing his love so vulnerable made him take over the reality.

Sanskar hugged her back n tried to console swara who was crying seeing his state.

Sanskar:hey, don't cry.i am fine.

He was trying to be stronger for her.

Swara looked at him.Then closed her eyes n took a deep breath.