PART-12

Heyy everyone.. Sorry for the mistakes I made in last part.. After publishing only I read it n saw the mistakes I made n corrected it as well..

So here is the other part,

At night

Around 12am

Swara woke up as she was feeling hungry n wanted to eat something. But she was hesitating to go to kitchen as it's not her home..also she was afraid to leave alone.. But she was feeling very hungry.. So she thought to call sanskar whose room was next to her..

Swara reached sanskar's room n saw him sleeping.. He was looking so cute for her. She stared him for a few minutes.. She doesn't wanted to wake him up but she wanted to have something.. So decided to call him..

Swara started poking him slowly:sanskar... Sanskar udoo nahh.. Wake up plz

Sanskar woke up from sleep

Sanskar was surprised to see her in his room that too at this time.

Sanskar concerned:what happened kitten.. U okie?.. Y r u here at this time.. U need anything or ur leg is still paining?

Swara pouts n keeps her hand in stomach:hungry hungry...

Sanskar was more surprised seeing his little kitten who was looking so so cute like a baby in her night dress who is pouting.. He couldn't stop himself from admiring her.

Swara shook him:sanskar, I am hungry

Sanskar came to sense:oh sorry.. Let's go n eat something..

They both went down.. It was dark as lights were off.. So swara held sanskar's hand as she was scared.. Sanskar who understood this Took her in his embrace.. Swara looked at him and they shared an eyelock..

Sanskar:I didn't know my kitten cum sherni is scared of darkness

Swara:who said I am scared of darkness.. Haa

Sanskar:oh thats why u held my hands.. Ryt?

Swara:voh voh.. I know u r scared of darkness so thought to hold u..

Sanskar:achaa... That was the matter

Swara:haa bilkul...

Sanskar:so kitten.. I am so scared of darkness.. So be with me only.. Dont leave me okie..

Swara:haa sanskar... U don't worry.. I am with u... When ur kitten is with u then why to worry..

Sanskar looked at her hearing the way she addressed herself as his kitten.. Then only swara realised what she spoke..

Swara:voh voh

Sanskar:u r my cute little kitten only n pulled her cheeks..

Swara blushed hearing this..
They reached Hall n on the light n went to kitchen..

Sanskar made swara sit in the kitchen counter..

Sanskar:what should I make for u?

Swara:u know to cook?

Sanskar:haa ...so What about pasta

Swara happily:haa pastaaa.. Mujhe pasta bahut pasand hai..

Sanskar:I knew it..

Swara:how u know

Sanskar:that I know... I will make it soon.

Swara nodded..

After preparing it, he served it in a plate n sat with her on the kitchen counter..

Swara:sanskar, it smells yummy yummy.. I can't wait to have it.. My yummy yummy pasta...