PART-5

Heyyy best people over there... Thank u so  so much for ur support for the previous parts.. It really means a lot.

Morning

Sanskar woke up a bit late today. So he got ready fastly and headed downstairs in hurry.

Everyone was settled in the dinning table including the late commer laksh too.

Sanskar  hugged  sujatha  wishing her.

Sanskar: Good morning mom!!

Sujatha: Good morning beta. Why are you late today? I came to wake you up in the morning, then only laksh asked me not to wake you up as you slept late. Why are you straining yourself so much? You needs rest beta.

Sanskar: Mom, yesterday I had some work.

Laksh: Yeah mom, now a days, bhai is so busy in someones thoughts.

Sujatha: Who's thought?

Sanskar glared him.

Laksh: Woh mom, his next project only.. And this project is so close to bhai's heart. Panipuri, isnt it bhai?

Sanskar gave him death glares.

Ram who was eating the food choked hearing his younger son teasing his elder son where as everyone looked at  them confused.

Sujatha ran to ram n gave him a glass of water and rubbed his back.

Sujatha: (concerned) Are you alright now?

Ram: (emotionally) Yess. I am alright.

Sujatha stepped back all of a sudden.

Laksh and sanskaar felt bad for their parents. Even durga prasad also

Sahil to light up the situation thought to continue the conversation.

Sahil: Sanskar, what is your new project? what is laksh saying?Panipuri and all.

Laksh and Ram pressed their lips to not burst out laughing loudly.

Adarsh: Are you gonna start a new restaurant?

Parineetha: Aarre waah sanskar. Panipuri is my favorite.If you are opening restaurant where panipuri is served then I will visit there daily. Isnt it adarsh?

Adarsh: Yeah!! Why not?

Laksh: Bhaiya, I will also come.

Sahil: Hooii then what about me? I will also join you guys. Then....

Laksh and sahil together: Then we will do so much masti.

Kavitha and Annapurna was not interested in these talks and having their food. Rest all smiles seeing this where as Sanskar was struck in his smaller brother's prank.

Sanskar: Aarrey guys, Easy easy!!    
I am not planning to start any restaurant. This pagal is pagal. Don't come in his words.

Everyones face fell but suddenly laksh interrupted making everyones face to beam with expectation.

Laksh: So what bhai? You can plan now also to start a restaurant where yummy yummy panipuri is being served and we can colour the restaurant with yellow. What you say bhai?

Sanskar was like panipuri ki bachhe you are dead.

Parineetha: Sanskar, Instead of yellow we can give red colour with romantic atmosphere.

Laksh: Bilkul bhabhi. Red for love but bhabi, bhai like yellow now, in fact he loves.

Sanskar: Laksh. Shut up. Have your breakfast and leave.

Laksh pouts and started having his breakfast.

Sujatha looked at them suspiciously.

Laksh was about to leave but all of a sudden he remembered something.

Laksh: Badepapa and dad, I got a new friend who has joined recently in hospital. She is new in kolkata and doesn't have anyone here and is staying in a hostel. She is so good. So can I bring her here to stay.

Ragini comes to Maheshwari Mansion claiming to see her sister Kavitha. She happened to hear laksh and interrupts in between.

Ragini: Laksh, how can you let anyone to come and allow to stay in our house?

Laksh: (irritated) First of all, I am not talking to you.Moreover i don't need your permission or opinion. And for your kind information, this is my house not yours. So stay out of this.

Ragini felt insulted.

Kavitha: Laksh, you can't talk to my sister like that.

Laksh: Now you will teach me.

Annapurna: Laksh, she is your bhabhi and ragini is her sister. Talk to them with respect.

Laksh: Oh please badima. This respect is not something which is begged or taken.

Annapurna: Sujatha, did you hear what your son said? Teach him to behave properly with elders.

Sujatha: Jiji, My son didn't speak anything wrong. He only said a right thing. Let your bahu do some respectable work so that she gets raised in our eyes and others start respecting her. Also if my son want his friend to stay here and is asking permission from his bade papa and dad, who is ragini to interfere in all these?

Annapurna was about to reply back. But Durga prasad interrupted in between.

Durga prasad: You are right sujatha. Laksh asked me and ram for permission. And we are the head of this house, not ragini. She is just a guest. So Ragini behave like one. Kavitha, ask your sister to not interfere in our family matters.

Kavitha: Papa ji. Woh...

Dp sternly: I told you.

Kavitha and ragini felt insulted but still couldn't say anything as Durga prasad is the head of the family. And they don't want to fall in trouble by going against them as he can even throw them out of the house.

Ragini and Kavitha: Sorry.

Ram: Bhaiya, I have met that girl before once when I went to hospital. She is such a good soul.
No one could find any negative in her.

Everyone looks at him surprised except laksh. It's first time ram is praising someone.
Annapurna, kavitha and ragini fumed.

Dp got to know she would be nice girl, if his brother has this much confidence and praising her.

Dp: you can bring your friend to our home, laksh beta.

Laksh: (happily) Thank you badepapa.

He ran out hugging his mom and brother.

Ram and laksh was grinning wide as their first step is accomplished and their mission is still on with full swing.

While sanskar is in deep thoughts. It's been 2 weeks since he is hearing the non stop puran of this girl from laksh and now his dad is also praising her. Who is she? Why is everyone praising her so much and what is in her that everyone is keep chanting about her. Why I feel good hearing about her?

Then shrugged off his thought and again got engrossed in his Angel's thought without knowing what destiny has stored for him.

***And one clarification:it's been 2 weeks since swara came kolkata. Sanskar saw swara saving the little girl on the very first day she returned from hospital after joining. ***

.
.
.
.
.
So that's it... So guys how's this part