PART-17

Heyy everyone.. I'm back again... Did u all forget my story? I couldnt write anything as I had my model exams.. And honestly speaking i lost the  flow of this story.. But i dont wanna disappoint u all.. So let me give it one more try.. Kindly bear me again... Extremely sorry for making u all wait..

Here we go,

They have reached maheshwari mansion by 3 pm as swara's muh dikaai resam is held that day.. Sujatha got her babu ready in a beautiful pink colour lehanga with beautiful diamond accessories.. Swara was looking like a princess... Sanskar was mesmerized seeing her n he skipped his several heart beats... Swara was made to sit in the Hall n the function started.. Guests were firing their questions on how they got married? Who is she?  Her family? And lot many things.. But sujatha handled everything efficiently.... Guests were also surprised to see her who was looking like a Princess n everyone liked her n praised her beauty which made annapurna, ragini n kavitha jealous.. Everything was going smoothly until the gadodias reached there...
Gadodias wished maheshwari's n they too wished back..

Parvathy gadodia:aarey annapurna ji.. I was shocked to hear that sanskar is married.. What made him marry this girl? Haa kavi has told me that someone has kidnapped this girl n sanskar married her to save her.. Bt i think its all a lie.. This girl might have planned all these to get married to him

Sharmishta:haa maa ji is right.. Mujhe bhi aise laag raha hai..

Parvathy:haa how can u believe this girl? Girls like her are like that only.. They always run behind rich boys for lavish life..

Sujatha angrily:parvathy ji. Sharmishta ji.. U r talking about my daughter... So talk with her properly with all respect.. Or else I won't bear my daughter's insult

Annapurna:sujatha.. Don't talk to kakisa n sharmishta ji like that.. They r our relatives.. Why r u shouting at them for this girl

Parvathy:haa annapurna.. U r saying Ryt ..Yeh ladki has done some magic on sujatha that's why she is talking like this..

Shomi:sujatha ji. Don't come on this girls acting... She is faking to be a nice girl.. She came here to lure ur sons to get into this family which she succeed.. Chi mujhe toh sharam aarahi hai.. How can a girl stoop so low.. Meri betiyom ko dekho kitni sanskari hai yeh...

Parvathy:haa bilkul.. She be friend with laksh n tried to lure him but when she saw sanskaar who is richest businessman she choosed sanskar over laksh.. Chi. Kitni characterless hai yeh ladki..

While All these swara was crying as they were pointing her character... She wasn't a weak girl but their allegations made her numb to react

They were trying to degrade her character..kavitha was enjoying it well..... Suddenly a loud shout was  echoed in the hall

Sanskar came n took swara in his embrace

Sanskaar angry like a beast:stop it... One more word about my wife then you will be dead

Parvathy was scared:vooohh sanska

Before she could utter any thing sanskar shouted again

Sanskar dangerously:I said not a word... Dont u dare means don't u dare.. And I deadly mean what I said..

Annapurna also got sacred:sanskar uuu  can't talk to kakisa like that

Sanskar coldly:then how should I talk haa.. Here she is insulting my wife n should I take this crooked ladies aarthi... If u dared to speak a word ill about my wife then that would be the last day of ur life... And sanskar maheshwari always keeps his words...