The beach

Addison POV  the beach is where you could have fun and do anything you want well for me is to relax and calm down and I go down here to just feel peaceful it feels like there's no problem,nothing but when the feeling stops that's when you know your back in reality.

Today I had to go to the beach just to relax I just my boyfriend cheated on me with my best friend for 5 years I thought I could trust them I guess not I just had to clear my mind and everything until I saw this boy he was walking I could tell he was crying because his eyes were red he then saw me looking at him I towards my head  fast I then looked behind me he was coming towards me.

Bryce POV  I was walking near the beach that's where I come to just to relax and calm down but lately I have been stressing so much like feeling pressure to do things I started crying but I stopped i then was walking a little more and saw this girl she was seating on the sand she turned around and I could tell she was starring at me then I looked at her and she then moved her head fast i decided to go sit with her she looked like she needed company.

Addison POV  He was coming towards me I didn't know what to do then he came up to me and said if he could sit I nodded I honestly didn't mind he then started talking "so what's your name" I told him my name and he did too he kinda looked like a Bryce and me and him talking for a pretty long time then he told me "so Addison why do you come to the beach for" oh just to know relax my boyfriend cheated on me with my best friend  "am sorry Addison" Bryce said I told him it was okay I then started tearing then Bryce said it was okay wow for once felt safe.

Bryce POV  Me and Addison talked for a while I just found out that her boyfriend cheated on her with her best friend that was messed up i was pretty angry but didn't show it she then asked me why do l go the beach I told her that sometimes I get pressure to do things and I get anxious and idk she said that was it okay and she hugged me I hugged her back then it was getting pretty late she told me if l could walk her to her house I said sure

Addison POV I told him if he could walk me to his house he said sure we were walking until was made it he smiled and I told him if I could have his phone number he gave our phone number to eachother then I said bye to him we hugged wow he really helped me I smiled.

Bryce POV  wow I just met a wonderful girl she really helped me am so glad me and her shared numbers and am so glad that I met her at the beach it's like me and her healed eachother and really had a good time.

Omg hey guys hehe I really hope you enjoyed this!! THANK U ALL FOR 3k!!! love you all 💗 I wasn't active that much because I was with family so I apologize and happy holidays ❤️❤️