Trouble sleeping

Addison POV  I was just getting ready for bed and I decided to watch Netflix for a little bit because I wasn't tired then it was almost 1am and I couldn't sleep and I live by myself so it's always quiet and just scary but Bryce has always helped me because it's normal to feel weird when you just moved in to your first house.

So sometimes he always comes to my house. But for some reason I had a hard time sleeping and I decided to call Bryce and I remember he said if I was scared or uncomfortable that I could always call him. So I decided too I called him he picked up I could tell he was still up I told him if he could come because I was having trouble sleeping and scared he said sure I smiled and told him l love him and he said the same thing then we both hanged up.

Bryce POV  I was just watching tv and it was almost 1am then I got a phone call I checked who was it and it was Addison I answered it and then she said told me if l could come because she was having a hard time sleeping and needed somebody I said sure we both said love you to eachother and hanged up I got all my things and went inside my car and drove off.

I soon made it to her apartment I told her if she ever felt uncomfortable or scared that she could always call me and l'll come right away I walked to her door and knocked she soon opened it she hugged me and told me that she was glad I came i smiled and kissed her and then soon we went inside.

Addison POV  I was just waiting for Bryce to come so I could cuddle him and I won't be scared anymore I soon heard a knock on the door I smiled went straight to the door I opened it I saw him I told him I was glad to see him and he said the samething then we kissed and he went inside my apartment.

We went to my room we both cuddle up in my bed and he said "here Addison choose a movie with could watch" handing the remote to me I smile and decided to pick titanic he said "good choice" i giggled then we watched the movie we were half way through the movie and then I fell asleep in Bryce's arms.

Bryce POV  We both went inside her room I told her she could pick a movie she picked titanic I smiled and told her it was a good choice she giggled then we cuddled and watched the movie we were halfway through the movie I looked down and saw Addison she was asleep I kissed her head and turned off the tv and put my arms around her and slept with her in my arms.

I updated 😁👍 I hope you enjoyed this!! and am sorry for not updating and I hope y'all have a good day love ya💗💗