Rainy days

Addison POV~ It was pretty cold outside today because it was raining.Me and Bryce had plans today but we canceled it because the rain so I guess we were staying indoors today. I really didn't mind staying indoor and I actually like rainy days its somehow relaxing. I hear Bryce he comes in with snacks he told me we will be watching a movie I smiled and ate the snacks while watching the movie.

Bryce POV~ After the movie me and Addison were bored because it was raining pretty hard outside. Then Addison had a idea she said "let's bake!!!" I laughed and actually I wouldn't mind baking I said sure she smiled widely and hugged me and went to the kitchen to get prepared. I soon then followed her in the kitchen she told me we were gonna bake brownies I smiled.

Then she started to get all the ingredients to make it we get the powder. ( I don't if this is right I never baked brownies before 😁) then all of sudden Addison gets a little bit of powder and puts in my noise I laughed and say "so that how you wanna play huh" say getting the powder and putting some on her noise she laughs and then we have fun with the powder.

Addison POV~  Soon after me and Bryce's play fight. We get dressed and clean the kitchen then while we're doing that the brownies are baking in the oven. After we're done me and Bryce sit on the table waiting for the brownies to be done. Me and Bryce talk then I hear the oven " that must be the brownies" I said while smiling I ran to the oven and took it out. We looked at the brownies they seemed aright and smelled good too we soon let it steam off because it was pretty hot.

Then soon we went to the kitchen and we both got a brownie and we ate it taste pretty good i could tell Bryce liked it because he smiled and enjoyed " ok let's it rate it I rate it as a 9.5 how about you?" I said to Bryce "well for me I rate it has a 9.9" he said I smiled then we went inside our rooms and did some tiktoks because we were bored and we scrolled through TikTok.

Bryce POV~ Me and Addison were on TikTok then Addison looked at me " am tired Bryce" she said while playing with the blanket ".I am to" I said I put my hands out and she knew exactly what it meant she went close to me and we cuddled. Then a few moments have passed I then hear soft snores I smiled sightly then I whispered to her " good sweetheart" i said while kissing her hair and falling and then I fall asleep.

I hope you enjoyed this!! Sorry if this is short I hope y'all have a great day and love y'all ❤️❤️ and sorry for not updating as much.
I will soon tho <33