Wedding

Addison POV~
Today was my special day the day I get married with Bryce. You know I woke up I got breakfast and did all my morning stuff but in the afternoon it's the time I'll get ready to soon Bryce being my husband.

Mads and everyone else were helping me get ready "so are you excited" mads said with a happy expression "yess of course am getting married to the man of my dreams" I said all happy and kinda nervous she laughed at said "well am happy for the both of you" she said while putting blush on me. Soon my mom stepped in my room she saw me and cried and said" oh my baby is getting married" she said I hugged her and told her it was all gonna be okay.

Bryce POV~
Today was the day I looked at the mirror while putting my suit on wow the Bryce hall is getting married I just know it was the right thing to do. Then Taylor and josh and Jaden both came and asked me if I was nervous to be honest I was they comforted me and told me there's nothing to worry about.

I smiled they were right "hey man I just wanted to say am happy for you and Addison" thanks bud. After all the talking it was time I was waiting for Addison to come down I was waiting a little then she came out on my she was gorgeous.

Addison POV~
Nessa patted my shoulder and said "it's time Addison" I smiled and got off my seat I saw Monty he was waiting for me I took his arm while me and him walking I looked up and saw Bryce I smiled while him smiling back towards me soon we stopped I smiled at Monty he smiled back while taking a seat next to Sheri.

Me and him hold hands I saw my bridesmaids nessa, mads, charli they all gave me a smile and thumbs up I smiled and looked back at Bryce. After saying our vows it was time he put the ring on my finger and said "I'll be here everytime you need me Addison l'll always be their protecting you because I love you" I smiled and started tearing up and then we kissed it was passionate. After the kiss me and him smiled at eachother while everyone was congratulating us.

Nobody's POV~
Everyone was celebrating there was definitely champagne and laughing and these 2 people will never forget this night the night they were wife and husband.

Hey you guys it's been awhile am sorry for not updating I've been busy but I'll be updating more and yes I know braddison broke up but I both love them and yeah I hope you enjoyed this!! love you all AND THANK YOU ALL FOR 10k READS LITERALLY SO UNBELIEVABLE ❤️❤️