Getting a puppy

Addison POV~
Today I convinced Bryce to let us get a dog he agreed too I was so happy. We got in the car I could tell Bryce notice how happy I was  he slightly chuckled. We then soon made it to the place to get the dog.

Me and Bryce were walking around "ooo look at that one it's so cute  and Its wiggling it's tail can we please get it Bryce pleasee" I said to Bryce " it's cute and really joyful so yes let's get it" I smiled and hugged him until I ran to a employee to get the dog.

Bryce POV~
Me and Addison got a puppy it was a girl and it's small and adorable we got all paperwork signed then they let us take her home I could tell she was excited. So was Addison I could see in her face that she really enjoyed and will love this puppy. We made it to the car and went to the house and she was excited and just explored the house.

Addison POV~
I was in the bed playing with the puppy  until Bryce came and smiled and then joined me I could tell she  liked playing tug war because we bought some toys she could play with. Then soon she cuddled me too the puppy. "I want a cuddle too" Bryce said I smiled and laughed cuddled him too how did I get so lucky said thinking in my mind while smiling. 

Bryce POV~
The past month me and pumpkin that's the puppy name me and Addison agreed on it and she's so cute. Sometimes I like cuddling her and just holding her I could tell that this is my favorite puppy in the whole world.

Imagine if Addison and Bryce got a dog ahh that will be so cute also  am sorry this is short I will actually be posting on Tuesday so stay tuned and I hope you all have a great day and thank you all for 7k reads that's insane and I really appreciate it and I love y'all so much ❤️❤️