Prank

Bryce POV  I decided prank Addison because it's Halloween am gonna scare her so when I invite her over because were all gonna watch a scary movie and just eat candy so she's coming am gonna turn off the lights from.

the house and we all have masks on and then when she comes she's gonna have a hard time looking then we're gonna scare her this is going to be so much fun I just really hope this prank goes well.

Addison POV   I was getting ready to go to Bryce's because were all gonna watch a movie like a scary one and just eat candy and hangout I was wearing a sweatshirt and jeans and vans and was all done l soon got in my car and went to the house I soon got there wow that's weird why is all dark in the house for?

Bryce POV  We were all getting ready then we heard Addisons car we all got in are hiding spots I then heard open the door because it was open she try to turn on the light but she couldn't because we disconnect it then we all popped out and scared her she screamed and fell to the floor and started crying I went to comfort her and took off my mask she then gave me a mad look and said " r u serious" we all laughed.

I then told her I never meant for her to cry she said it was fine I smiled she then screamed movie time we all laughed we got in the couch and was just chilling then Addison said "hehe just wait before I get you with a prank" I laughed all then she smirked all we did was just watch a scary movie and ate candy and just was chilling.

Addison POV I went to Bryce's door well that weird it's open it was dark I decided to turn on the light but I couldn't I then saw everybody pop out I screamed and fell on the floor and started crying i soon saw someone coming towards me and took off their mask it was Bryce I then gave him a bad look then we all laughed then he told me that he never meant to make me cry I said it was fine he smiled.

Then I screamed "MOVIE NIGHT!!!" We all laughed we got in the couch and was just chilling and watching the movie and eating candy I then whisper to Bryce that I was gonna get him back" he laughed i just smirked and turned around to watch the movie we all just chilled and ate and was just watching movies the whole night.

I hope you enjoyed this 💗 I literally wrote this right now at 1am hehe I was bored anyways  happy Halloween <33