Dancing in the Rain

Addison POV I was currently getting ready to go to Bryce's apartment because me and him wanted to hangout and just watch a movie so l soon was done I had to bring a umbrella because it was raining hard so l soon made it to the car I got drove off it was kinda hard driving but l mange to get to his house.

Bryce POV I was just waiting for Addison to come because me and her were gonna hangout and just watch movies because that's what we like doing in rainy days I was just waiting I really hope she could drive safe because the rain is coming down hard I then l saw lights of a car it must be Addison.

Addison POV I soon made it to Bryce's he greeted me and then we went inside he said he was glad that I was safe while driving here l smiled and kissed him and then me and him went to the living room and just watched a movie he suggested a scary one I didn't want it but he begged me so l had no other choice to let him.

Bryce POV I saw Addison I came to her and greeted her we both went inside I told her I was glad she was safe while driving she smiled and kissed me we went to my living room to watch a scary movie and just sat in the couch I wanted to watch a scary movie but Addison didn't so l decided to beg like a child wanting a toy she then said fine l smiled.

Addison POV The movie was done it wasn't that bad to be honest we then talked for a while I then told him if we could go in the rain he then said "wait you sure it's raining a lot" I said yeah I didn't care I just wanted to go in the rain with him he smiled and then said okay we both went in the rain we both were acting like crack heads in the rain.

We just started dancing and kept having fun l then screamed at him and told him this was fun he smiled and carried me then we were facing eachother he then said "l love you Addison" I smiled and told him " l love you too Bryce" I smiled we kissed and it wasn't like any kiss it was powerful.

Bryce POV After dancing in the rain me and her were just cuddling and talking about life and decided to watch vampire diaries I then saw her she asleep I kissed her head and whispered and told her "l love you Addison" I then turned off the tv and cuddled with Addison while the rain was still pouring.

I hope y'all enjoyed this!! and am so happy for Addison and Bryce right now their so happy together also happy early thanksgiving to everyone <33 ❤️