He's gone

Addison POV~ Me and Bryce just had an argument because I saw a photo of him and this girl kissing in a party I confronted him about it he said didn't kiss any girl I didn't believe him for some reason my brain told me not to.

We kept fighting until he left he said he didn't want to fight with me anymore he just told me that he will rent a hotel for the night I nodded and just went back to my room while hearing the door close and I didn't realize that will be the last time I saw him.

Bryce POV~ Me and Addison just had argument she accused me of cheating I tried telling her that it was fake but she didn't believe me I then told her that l'll rent a hotel for the night she agreed so here I am driving my car to the hotel I then saw a other car it was coming my way I didn't think to much of it until it crashed into my car and I looked down and I was bleeding then everything was started to get dizzy then I saw black.

Addison POV~ I was still awake I couldn't sleep so I decided to call Bryce because I wanted to apologize to him and I felt really bad. For some reason he didn't pick up then I started thinking that's strange why wouldn't he pick up then I tossed my phone to the side of the bed. Then soon I got a phone call I was thinking oh it must be him.

I see a Id caller it was unknown I answered it was a doctor " hi are u Addison?" "Yes" I said " Hi your boyfriend got in a car crash his mom is coming and am calling because your in his emergency contact" I didn't know what to say I said "o-okay thank you" I hanged up I started crying I hurried I was thinking to myself fuck fuck this is all my fault I got in my car drove as fast as I could.

Bryce POV~ I saw the ambulance coming I was pretty shocked then soon I made it to the hospital then I heard talking and everything in my body was in pain I then looked up and i was getting dizzy again then I fainted.

Addison POV~ I soon came I ran to the entrance and I saw Bryce's mom she looked like she has been crying she then saw me and she went straight up to me and hugged me I hugged her back we sat right back down I told her everything that happened she told me it wasn't my fault and she smiled I smiled I was just so scared for Bryce.

Soon a nurse walked up to us they told us that Bryce was to damaged and everything was to late already they told us that we could go visit him for the last time. I told Bryce's mom she could go she smiled and nodded. I saw her went and I bet he probably doesn't want me here after what happened. She then soon came she told me Bryce was asking for me I smiled and said thank you and walked to him.

Bryce's POV~ The Pain still hurts everywhere I then soon saw my mom she hugged me I could tell she was crying she then told me "hey darling I hope your okay I just want to let you know that I love you so much" she said holding my hand I smiled and told her I love her back then soon I asked if Addison was here she nodded and I told her if she could bring her she nodded and left.

Addison POV~ I went to his room I saw him with all these machines I just wanted to hug him forever and never let go I went up to him " hi Bryce I just wanted to say am so sorry for all of us I should've never accused you of cheating am so sorry Bryce.

I could tell he was crying we both were he hold my hand and said " It's okay Addison I know am not gonna make it I know am not I just want to say that I love you so much I really hope you find happiness and please take care of yourself" she cried more "I love you too Bryce" she said holding my hand.

Bryce POV~ Me and Addison said our goodbyes I could tell she was still crying "I love you sweetheart" then everything was blurry I heard screaming then everything stopped hurting and then I saw light and l knew that I was dead.

Addison POV~ As soon Bryce's death everything didn't feel the same as it used to I still blame myself for what happened to him but he said not to blame myself I always try to soon the whole internet find out everyone was comforting me and told me it wasn't my fault I visit Bryce's grave still just when I feel alone and for his birthday.

I always bought flowers for his grave but I could tell he still looks over me then i said "happy birthday Bryce I miss you a lot and I love you always" I said tearing up while seating near the grave then after that I decided to sit for a little just because he was my home and always will be.

Damn this is long but y'all deserve it anyways I hope y'all enjoyed this and no worries I started tearing up when I wrote this 🤠 I love you all and have a great day ❤️❤️