Cuddling

Addison POV  I just got out of work right now I was really tired and all l wanted to do was just cuddle with Bryce I soon when to my car and drove off to my house I soon got there l put my keys in my couch.

I  just went to my room and lay down I couldn't call Bryce just yet because he was still working and will get out like at 1 hour so l decided to make food and watch a movie and then texted him if he wanted  to come.

Bryce POV I was working I knew Addison was out of work already all l wanted to do was cuddle with her to be honest i was still working and doing my thing because I had to then I went over to my friends and was just talking to them because I had a little bit time before I had to go I then left soon.

Addison POV  It was the time Bryce got out of work I decided to text him if he wanted to come over and cuddle he said sure I smiled and then went over to the couch and just waiting for him and the best part is that today was Friday so we had the whole weekend to are selfs and l love it then Bryce came he had flowers i love him so much he gave me the flowers I smiled and hugged him me and him went to my room and cuddled and then fell asleep.

Bryce POV  Addison texted me and told me if l wanted to come and cuddle i of course said sure I went a store nearby that had flowers and decided to get her some because she loved flowers I then drove to the house I knocked I saw Addison she looked tired she said thanks for the flowers we both smiled she then said to go to her room and cuddle I followed her then me and her went to cuddle and soon fell sleep.

l hope you enjoyed this 💗 am also sorry if this is short love you guys btw <3