Thunderstorms

Addison POV  I was currently curled up with my knees on my bed I was waiting for Bryce to come because I texted him to come because I was scared of thunderstorms I don't why tho I was just always scared of them then my thoughts got interrupted by a big thunderstorm I jumped and started crying I then heard Bryce's car i ran to the front door I saw him he was all wet.

he got inside he had a snacks and a movie we could watch l hugged him l then gave him his cloth he could wear because he leaves some of his clothes here and then me and him got in bed l heard a big thunderstorm I jumped again and was hugging Bryce close to him he the said " it's okay love l got you" I smiled then we watched the movie.

Bryce POV I was getting ready to go to Addisons house because she wanted me to come over because she doesn't like thunderstorms I bought snacks and I then soon left it was kinda hard driving because the thunderstorm but l mange I then made it it was really bad l hope Addison is okay l ran I soon got to her door I was wet she ran to the front door and let me come inside she hugged obviously I hugged him back.

she then gave me cloth l left here I changed then me and her went to her room and cuddled on the bed then I heard a big thunderstorm she jumped and l could tell she was scared she was holding on me tightly I said it's okay love got you she smiled and then we continue to watch the movie.

Addison POV  When the movie finished I was tired then me and Bryce decided to go to sleep me and him slept then l heard a big one again l jumped and started crying then I could tell Bryce pulled me closer to him and told me everything was gonna be fine I was safe I smiled and after that me and him slept peacefully.

Bryce POV  The movie was over she was tired and so was l we both slept I then heard Addison cry and she sightly jumped I brought her close to me and said everything is gonna be fine I could tell she was safe we both smiled then we both fell sleep with each other arms.

I hope y'all enjoyed this and even better news BIDEN WON 💙💙💙 am so happy right now and we also got a lot of braddison content this week anyways l love y'all 💗